Beejive for only Gtalk in the app store for free

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I know some of you have asked about a Gtalk app in the past. Beejive has
always been good for me. I just noticed that BeeJive released its same app for
free but only for Gtalk. So for those of you that have wanted BeeJive but would
rather have not paid, I'd go ahead and try it out.

FYI: The BeeJive FB chat app is also free.

Reactions: anon(5335877)

anon(5335877)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I know some of you have asked about a Gtalk app in the past. Beejive has
always been good for me. I just noticed that BeeJive released its same app for
free but only for Gtalk. So for those of you that have wanted BeeJive but would
rather have not paid, I'd go ahead and try it out.

FYI: The BeeJive FB chat app is also free.

Hmm, thanks. I've always wanted to try out Beejive, but there was never a lite version. Guess this will sort of be like that, but Gtalk and FB only.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a good google talk chat client, and really wish that there was a native google talk app, but hopefully this one will be good.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What's good is that it's hardly even lite. Has the exact same features except for multiple accounts. Pic sharing and all that is part of it.

trish2011

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
IM+ has a free version with not only GTalk, but also with all the other IM services along with a bunch of cool features like pic sharing, speech recognition, message history etc.... It also shows a small pencil when your friend is typing a message for you :)
Also you may give a try for a free outstanding version for iPad/iPad 2.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
That is good news for BeeJive fans.:)

BTW Meebo is free and supports almost everything but Skype. Weird that it doesn't. I liked BeeJive but settled on Meebo. YMMV.

736dave

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Meebo used to support skype. Then it didn't. Something odd here.

Thanks for the BeeJive tip. Will check it out.

mjk

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I picked this app up about a month ago and it has worked great for me. I use it everyday to chat cross platform - my iPhone to wife's Droid and buddy's computer. I've been very happy with it.

Over the weekend I decided to give jailbreaking a try on my phone. So far so good! But now my Beejive isn't working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it possible I clicked something, or added something that is causing it not to work? Any thoughts appreciated.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I picked this app up about a month ago and it has worked great for me. I use it everyday to chat cross platform - my iPhone to wife's Droid and buddy's computer. I've been very happy with it.

Over the weekend I decided to give jailbreaking a try on my phone. So far so good! But now my Beejive isn't working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it possible I clicked something, or added something that is causing it not to work? Any thoughts appreciated.

What exactly isn't working? The entire app?

mjk

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The app opens, but I can't send or receive any messages. After it wasn't working for a while I reinstalled meebo and IM+ and both of them notified me of an incoming message, but beejive didn't. I also sent out a couple of messages from beejive that never arrived but showed as sent on my end.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The app opens, but I can't send or receive any messages. After it wasn't working for a while I reinstalled meebo and IM+ and both of them notified me of an incoming message, but beejive didn't. I also sent out a couple of messages from beejive that never arrived but showed as sent on my end.

Have you deleted and reinstalled the app?

mjk

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I deleted the app after the problems started this morning, then re-downloaded from the app store. All from my phone.

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
It is a great app have used it for over three weeks now great thing is it uses push so it does not have to stay on all the time. The other apps I used to use for gtalk have a long lag before I get an IM. This one I get them right away

mjk

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I just got a notification from IM+ that it was signing me out. Never got one of those from Beejive. Hope I can figure out the problem soon!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2