Hello!

I have finally released version 1.1 of Bubbles Only, the addictive game with improved graphics, sound effects, iPad compatibility and Facebook integration.

Navigate by gently tilting your iPhone or iPod Touch. Grow by pursuing and merging with bubbles smaller than you, but watch out for bigger bubbles as they pursue you!

I would really appreciate feedback and suggestions from you guys on future improvements :-)!

Thanks in advance,

Screenshots:

Link: Bubbles Only for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Lite version: Bubbles Only Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Last edited by Bubbles Only; 03-29-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    03-28-2011 09:12 PM
    Promo codes:
    TK63PN9MXLL4
    4FFL933W3MEF
    Say which one you picked and I'll remove it :-)

/N
    Last edited by Bubbles Only; 04-01-2011 at 11:30 AM.
    03-29-2011 09:42 AM
    The lite version just hit the App Store!
    03-29-2011 07:01 PM
    I redeemed PTEPEFNWHRNX.

Neat game. A couple of issues. The screen rotation only works in one direction with the home button to the right. I hold my iPad with the home button on the left due to my power cord setup. You need to allow the screen to work in either direction.

Also the game play is nice but it's really hard to determine if your ball is bigger than some of the other balls. Maybe an option should be offered to display balls that are dangerous in a different color.

Thanks for the code, this game is fun!

Gary
    03-31-2011 07:08 PM
    I used 9R3XPMKT74MJ

Checking it out now. Thank you!
    03-31-2011 07:59 PM
    I redeemed PTEPEFNWHRNX.

Neat game. A couple of issues. The screen rotation only works in one direction with the home button to the right. I hold my iPad with the home button on the left due to my power cord setup. You need to allow the screen to work in either direction.

Also the game play is nice but it's really hard to determine if your ball is bigger than some of the other balls. Maybe an option should be offered to display balls that are dangerous in a different color.

Thanks for the code, this game is fun!

Gary
    Thanks for the feedback Gary! The screen rotation is being fixed for the next update, about the second issue though, I will look into it. I myself found it a bit difficult too.. So hopefully we'll find a smooth solution for it for the next update! Thanks again

Great news, btw!! Bubbles Only just hit the New & Noteworthy of the US in its category!! Thanks everybody!
    04-01-2011 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD