Is there an app for taking college courses online on your iPad? If not, what would be the easiest way to do so?
    03-27-2011 02:03 AM
    Each institution would have to create their own app, because they all use different software for their online courses. Not to mention each instructor includes different requests. Many of them require an online chat component, that you wouldn't be able to do on an iPad, or threaded voice discussions, also impossible for an iPad.

The online course I teach could not be done from an iPad - it's not a replacement for a computer (yet).
    paul100 likes this.
    03-27-2011 10:09 AM
    @Alli : Thank you...
    @Tom Tom: there are so many iPad apps are there for college students... you can check all those for your requirement..
    03-28-2011 09:16 AM
    Thank you very much for your help. I think I'll just get a laptop
    04-01-2011 08:22 PM
    Good decision.
    04-01-2011 09:00 PM
    Hi there,

I need to download a few pages of a time monitor/time planing from a "Becoming a master student" book that is for collage, it is over 5 mb. I need to be able to fill in the blank fields, and email it from my ipad oh please think of something because i have gotten all the wrong ones, or possibly it is because i dont know how tho use them. if you do send me info please also give medirections or where to get them

thank you so much
    Sandy
    [redacted]
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-09-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Removal of posted personal email address per the forum rules
    04-09-2013 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD