In the near future the world has collapsed. You have been hired as a mercenary to fight against the enemy. Be paid for everything you kill and destroy and buy new weapons or upgrade the current ones. 12 weapons (incl. AK-47, M4, SCAR, RPG) with upgradable Scopes, Stocks, Cartridges, Barrels and Frontmouths gives you over 100 combinations! Fight through 80 waves and 4 extra Hell waves in 4 locations. All of this for FREE on your iPad, iPhone 4 or older iDevice from Craneballs Studios!

GREAT GAME CENTER INTEGRATION
    84 Achievements and 9 Leaderboards to keep you entertained
    30 RANKS
    Get promoted from Private to General
    12 WEAPONS TO UPGRADE
    Stocks, carts, scopes, frontmouths, barrels to upgrade = over one hundred combinations. Weapons include AK-47, M4, RPG, RG6, MP7, MAG, MG4, MSR, SCAR, MARV, HK 417
    80 WAVES
    80 waves with 4 extra hell waves in 4 locations
    PLENTY OF ENEMIES TO KILL
    Different enemies to kill, heavy flying drones to destroy
    OTHER FEATURES
    lots of blood, explosions and dust
    awesome high-definition graphics
    music and sound effect to suck you in
    upgrade your weapon the way you like, take a Snapshot and send it to your friends
    detailed Stats you measure your progress (kills, bullets shot, accuracy, etc)
    MEDAL STORE AND OVERKILL MEDALS:
    Overkill is FREE to download. Although some powerful weapons and upgrades are locked. Thats why we introduced Overkill Medals (OM). For OM you can get all the extra stuff thats in game (weapons, upgrades, wallpapers,etc). There are several ways how to get OM:
    FREE using TAPJOY (download and run apps from Appstore)
    share Overkill with friend via e-mail or Facebook
    as In App Purchase
    and for every promotion you get 1 OM

AppStore Link
    03-17-2011 08:35 AM
    Does it a FPS game? I am looking for one.
    03-21-2011 03:51 AM
    Games is looks like destroying the enemy completely... sick game! downloading now..
    03-21-2011 09:08 AM
    Game looks like a lot of fun.

I am trying to play on iPhone 4 on Verizon, but the screen is basically unresponsive. Buttons seem to be in the wrong place. I hit "Play" and get taken to "Your Stats." Once in the "Your Stats" screen, I try to hit "Menu" to go back, but there is no response.

Also, when in the "Your Stats" screen, slide left and right makes the menu go up and down. Seems like everything is backwards.

Any fix coming for this?
    03-21-2011 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD