The iPhone application Place Clock (now updated to 1.0.1) lets you create both location and time alarms in one single app that looks and feels just like iPhones own standard clock application. Place Clock uses the iPhones latest multitasking abilities to make it 100% background compatible and use no more power then allowing location alarms being set 24-7 without draining the phones battery. Place Clock has been made in true Apple design spirit making it the first location alarm app that anyone can use. Some review quotes...

MACSTORIES says:
    "this app is really cool and the location features definitely work"

APPADVICE says:
    "overall, it feels like something that Apple designed themselves"

Place Clock has reached a top 10 utility rank in several countries like Spain, Brazil and Sweden.

The location alarms in Place Clock are based on places that you create yourself and you can get alarms to trigger when you arrive to or depart from a place as well as when you get within a certain distance from a place. You can also set an delay on location alarm so that you have time to enter a building, take elevator up and get cup of coffee before you get your reminder. Another great feature is that you can set a place rule to a time alarm so that the alarm only goes of if you are at that place.

As an great extra feature the Place Clock also has a more advanced snooze function then the standard iPhone clock. You can set the length of the snooze interval and you can have the app shorten the interval for each time you press snooze. It is also possible to set a max number of allowed snoozes and have a different sound when the last snooze period has ended. All in all a great function for all those that has problem controlling their snoozing in the morning.
    03-16-2011 12:17 PM
    what program did you use to code this app? LOL and thanks for including random reviews of your product....
    03-16-2011 02:07 PM
    Yeah, nice quotes arent they. I like them! What program? LOL Its not like there are loads of options are there.
    03-16-2011 04:00 PM
    useless if i never travel aboard.
    03-17-2011 06:28 AM
    Aboard? By the way, a new update is coming soon with time restrictions on place alarms. Like remind me every tuesday and wednesday when I get home to launder my uniform.
    03-17-2011 06:41 AM
    If you get the app any feedback is very welcome!
    03-17-2011 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD