Hello!

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of the forums Tapatalk is compatible with? Not that $2.99 will break the bank, but I don't like I'll bother with it if TiPb is the only forum I use.

Thanks!!
    03-14-2011 10:17 AM
    There are almost 12,000 forums listed in Tapatalk that use the app... What forums do you visit? Those of us with the app can then tell you if it uses it or not I dunno if there's a complete list somewhere for you to access without purchasing the app beforehand...
    03-14-2011 01:01 PM
    I somehow missed this response initially (way back in March)...

Main forums I use:
    TiPB
    CrackBerry
    GameFaqs

Does anyone know of any other popular technology or video game forums I should be apart of that are Tapatalk compatible?
    11-17-2011 10:53 PM
    Well Crackberry is there. So is Howard forums android central. Plenty others. Great app. Well worth the $2.99
    11-17-2011 11:15 PM
    On the website it lists which hosts work with Tapatalk.
    sicario666 likes this.
    11-18-2011 09:19 AM
    I somehow missed this response initially (way back in March)...

Main forums I use:
    TiPB
    CrackBerry
    GameFaqs

Does anyone know of any other popular technology or video game forums I should be apart of that are Tapatalk compatible?
    I don't think GameFaqs is part of Tapatalk. I just did a quick search on my phone, and didn't find it. I can't comment on any other forums as I'm only part of this one, Android Central, and Crackberry. But Tapatalk is worth it. So much easier then going to the website.
    11-18-2011 09:26 AM
    There are a lot of android sites. Coming from android I had almost all of them available. Tapatalk is very much worth the $. It's one of the 1st I bought when I got my iPhone. Just as said above. Way easier and faster than going to the website. Especially if you're only interested on the forum and not all of the ads and other shinagins.
    11-18-2011 09:40 AM
    Thanks for the replies all!

Laura: I was on their site several times, but I can't seem to find the forums list. Could you possibly post a link?
    11-18-2011 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD