Just Released -- RecipesPlus

reesenet

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello...

Today my new app, RecipesPlus, was listed on the App Store. In the app store listing there are links to my website which contains 30+ screenshots and descriptions of functionality. Also, there are copies of the help information found in the app, and descriptions of new functionality that is currently being developed and will be available in the coming months.

RecipesPlus is the first full-featured app to allow users to manage THEIR recipes, adding them from whatever source they wish. It currently includes integrated meal planning and shopping functions.

The app allows for 25 recipes to be added for free, with an in app purchase to unlock that limitation. By the time anyone has entered 25 recipes they should have a good idea if the app is what they are looking for, or not.

Lastly, while I have been waiting for the approval process with Apple, I have been working on the next release, which will be a relatively minor one to be released in April. However, it will include a complete overhaul of the interface, moving away from the standard lists, etc, to something quite a bit better. I was actually surprised at how quickly that went, or I would have included it in the first release.

Anyway, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via my website or this thread. I usually check it all daily!

Thank you!
Chip Adkins
ReeseNet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro