Useful and Funny camera app: KineticCam

jordanz

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
icon%25402x.png

Are you still troubled with your camera's incapability of capturing motion pictures. KineticCam definitely can solve this issue. Only a few simple steps, it can assist you to capture any pretty and funny motion pictures.

Facebook link:
KineticCam | Facebook

Feature:
1.Help you easily capture any funny motion pictures.
Please see below video link:
YouTube - KinectCam

2.Upload and share your funny motion pictures to Facebook.

Guidence:
demo1.jpg

1.touch an object you want to capture in your iphone screen to lock it. You can lock at most three objects. Note: Features and color profile of the locked object must have strong contrast to background to help KineticCam identify and lock the object. Face is a good object to lock.

demo2.jpg

2.touch the screen edge to set a limit or threshold. Touch left or right edge of the screen to set horizontal limit, up or down edge to set vertical limit. Hint: If you are not satisfied with your setting, you could touch the lock icon to unlock object, touch the limit icon to eliminate the limit setting.

demo3.jpg

3.When the locked object reach the limit, KineticCam will instantly take continuous six shots to capture this important moment. Capturing people's jump is a good application of KineticCam. Note: You must take pictures in a environment which have enough lights to get the best photo quality.

KineticCam is being reviewed by Apple and will be released in next week, only for 0.99$ :). If someone is interested with this app and willing to write a review, please contact me, and I will give you redeem code for testing.
My contact email:
quake.arena@msa.hinet.net

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2