I bought the full version. Do I still need to buy credits? It says no credits when I open the app. When I try to send a sms I cant use the send button,it is not highlighted
    03-03-2011 08:39 AM
    I bought the full version. Do I still need to buy credits? It says no credits when I open the app. When I try to send a sms I cant use the send button,it is not highlighted
    You can change it to so its sends SMS via Mobile Carrier
    03-03-2011 08:42 AM
    this might be a dumb question but do you have to be jailbroken to use BiteSMS?
    03-03-2011 01:40 PM
    this might be a dumb question but do you have to be jailbroken to use BiteSMS?
    Yep you sure do. And it's worth JB'ng for.
    03-03-2011 02:11 PM
    thanks for your reply. I'm still a bit hesitant to JB for some reason. I had no problem rooting my Android but I guess I'm just afraid of messing up the iPhone..
    03-03-2011 02:30 PM
    thanks for your reply. I'm still a bit hesitant to JB for some reason. I had no problem rooting my Android but I guess I'm just afraid of messing up the iPhone..
    Don't worry, you won't. The only way you can brick your IP4 is if you take an ACTUAL brick and slam it on your phone
    03-03-2011 02:53 PM
    There are no worries. If you have any issues you can just restore back.
    03-03-2011 03:25 PM
    Jailbreaking an iPhone is much easier then rooting an Android. You really don't have to be worried about it. It is well worth it, even for bitesms. I love the quick text, and quick reply options.
    03-03-2011 04:58 PM
    its one of the main reasons i jailbreak
    03-04-2011 12:28 PM
    Sorry to take this thread off topic, but what other main reasons are there to JB?
    03-04-2011 01:32 PM
    A quick Google search will give you any number of reasons to do it...everyone has their favorite tweaks/apps. Try looking for things like "reasons to jailbreak" or "jailbreak essentials" for a start. Whatever your reasons, it opens up a whole new world.
    03-04-2011 03:58 PM
    Reasons to JB? Simple:

1) biteSMS
    2) LockInfo
    3) ScrollingBoard (scrolling dock and folders)
    4) GridLock (move icons where you want)
    5) Winterboard themes (springboard and lockscreen)

The icing on the cake? The looks you get from non-JB iPhones users at what an iPhone SHOULD BE
    jayhawkfan18 likes this.
    03-04-2011 04:10 PM
    The above poster named nearly all the best apps for JB.

I'd add:

-MiWi (personal hotspot)
    -folderenhancer (folders are faster, better looking, hold tons more icons, and allows folders inside folders)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jayhawkfan18 likes this.
    03-04-2011 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD