AirFile - USB stick for free iOS Device

franny2491

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have created AirFile which is a WebServer so that users can upload / download files off their iOS device when on the same WiFi network.

This app is free and can be found here : Air File - File Storage for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

You can upload any file to the iPhone, and then download it to any computer through a WebPage (on the device) you can also import music from your iPod library or photos from the photo library. So you can easily share your music with friends or transfer music to your work computer without syncing or plugging in the device.

Please let me know what you think of this app and how it could be better?

Thanks,

Francis

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ive played around with it a bit. I like it. Very simple to use. My only complaint is the time it takes to establish a connection. Other than that, thumbs up! Thanks!

franny2491

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the great feedback, I am currently working on speeding up the connection time, so hopefully in the next update!

Francis

franny2491

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have got the connection speed down to about 3 seconds, so it is much quicker now at establishing a connection. I have also built in a music player with queues and the ability to play in the background.

I am putting this update in today, so look out for it in the next week!

Francis

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2