Swype (keyboard) 4 iPhone...

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Would you want it? Would you just like the option, but not necessarily use it?

Those who have used the latest versions of Swype, would you want to see Swype on the next iOS?

I only ask because it's getting annoying to get used to all these keyboards from the devices I have (in sig). It's not that I like Swype over the iPhone keyboard, but for me, I'd rather use the same type of keyboard on all my platforms.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I fell in love with Swype when I reviewed the Omnia 2. I immediately had to find it and install the beta on my Diamond 2. I would absolutely love to have it on the iPhone, it would add one more layer of ease to the current keyboard, and fit so well with the current Swype-like gestures (like when you slide to use punctuation or numbers).

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Not a fan at all. I have no issues typing on my iPhone and from the little bit that I have used swype I really do not like it.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
A friend of mine has the EVO. I like the swype feature , definitely would be cool on the iPhone. Maybe Swype Inc. can make a version of it with special features exclusive for iPhones :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The option would be cool since there are some who love it but that wouldn't be me. I like the typing the way it is, I tried that swype business and couldn't get down with it.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Why do you have so few?

Because I only need one. I have my work stuff on it, Citrix, AS400, VPN, RDP and the like. I also get great ATT service where I live, so I don't need more than one. There is an on call phone that we rotate amongst ourselves, but that's not often.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Those of us that like cell phones and mobile tech have several phones. Those of you who just have a phone to make phone calls or sms have a single phone. No biggie.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
On my stints with Android, I couldn't really grasp swype. I didn't care for it.
It would be nice if it was on iOS. Only as long as the regular keyboard is
still an option.

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
My work phone was a Samsung Fascinate at one point. I loved using swype. It would be nice to have that option on my FABphone 4, I meant iPhone 4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal