I'm curious if anyone else is having this issue. I've tried two different alarm clock apps:
    Best Alarm Clock by mynewapps.com paid version
    Alarm Clock Pro by iHandysoft.com paid version
    Each night I plug my phone into the wall charger, open the alarm clock app and let my phone charge all night, when I wake up to my alarm clock app the battery is only charged to 95%. I turn off the app and my phone will complete a charge to 100%?

Is this a known issue?
    Any suggestion or fixes?
    02-20-2011 10:48 AM
    I'm curious if anyone else is having this issue. I've tried two different alarm clock apps:
    Best Alarm Clock by mynewapps.com paid version
    Alarm Clock Pro by iHandysoft.com paid version
    Each night I plug my phone into the wall charger, open the alarm clock app and let my phone charge all night, when I wake up to my alarm clock app the battery is only charged to 95%. I turn off the app and my phone will complete a charge to 100%?

Is this a known issue?
    Any suggestion or fixes?
    I use "Alarm Clock 4 Free" on my iphone. I use "Night Stand Motion Free - Alarm Clock & Video" on my ipad. Both of these can be plugged into the electricity while running. You do need to have the app open when the alarm is set.

I did notice that the ipad did not work once while using a aftermarket cord and plugin.

I hope every time there is an upgrade to the software I have to search for an alarm clock that works while being plugged in.
    02-20-2011 07:22 PM
    Haven't seen that problem mentioned till now
    02-20-2011 07:50 PM
    I use the Alarm Clock Pro by iHandysoft.com paid version on my iPhone, and I've never had a problem like that... it charges to 100% every night. Strange.
    02-20-2011 11:24 PM
    Freaky issue, I've never had that problem.
    02-20-2011 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD