Has anybody installed hapticpro on their verizon iPhone? If so is it working? How do you like it? Thanks in advance
    02-18-2011 02:04 AM
    I haven't tried it, but I turned it off on my droid anyway. So I guess I'm used to not having it
    02-18-2011 04:08 AM
    What is it?
    02-18-2011 10:52 AM
    it vibrates the phone when you touch the keyboard or icons so you get some tactile feedback, it says it hasent been tested on the verizon so im checking around to see if anyone has installed it on their verizon iphone from cydia,if it works and if they like it before i spend three bucks on it. Thanks for the replies.
    02-18-2011 03:48 PM
    I just bought it yesterday for my ViP4. It is not bad, allows you to customize which events/actions trigger the vibration.

Coming from a Droid Incredible, I missed the haptic feedback when typing.

This app is OK, but the haptic only works well when typing slow. It cannot keep up once you start typing fast.

Although the app allows you to adjust the duration of the vibration, etc., it still does not feel the same as having haptic built-in to the phone.
    02-19-2011 11:04 PM
    I installed it a few days ago. It was interesting, but I ended up uninstalling later.
    02-20-2011 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD