Is there an app for that?

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So my full time job is through Texas Dept of Transportation, and really what I do is drive around town all day to 10 different job sites where my employees are located (one at each site). Every day of the week each person is at a different location - so in one week we cover a total of 50 locations. Anyways, what I do every day is print out the locations of each of my employees and map out each of the 10 destinations and plan my route differently every day ... So my question is .. is there a map/navigation app that lets you enter multiple locations at once to plot 10 different stops and routes the best route for you with all of the destinations marked?

I'm currently just using the native map app to find one destination after the other, but as you can imagine that becomes very tedious, very fast. So just wondering if anyone knows of any other route I can take? (no pun intended)

Thanks in advance!

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Map quest is a free turn by turn voice app that is. Just checked and it let's you put multiple stops on it. I haven't used it with multiple stops but the price is right for a trial run. works great for single runs I know.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea, Map Quest works well for me, granted I don't have 10 destinations at a time but I have had 4 before and it worked great.
Not sure if there are any limits to how many you can have.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, I have map quest, I didn't know you could add multiple destinations. I'm gonna try that out and see how it works, thanks!

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Awesome, I have map quest, I didn't know you could add multiple destinations. I'm gonna try that out and see how it works, thanks!

When in directions for your first leg just go into edit and add destination.

0073c3d4.jpg

Reactions: jonmark

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro