Are there any ways or apps to help me with these issues?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I like the iphone and left my blackberry storm. I know i wil love it but it will take time to adjust to all the new things. but there are a few things that are really bothering me

1) If i get a message, there is no way of knowing before i swipe my finger and see it on the home screen. Is there any way to get it to say 1 new message, 1 new email before i swipe my finger? any apps for that?

2) any app to make the vibration better? I only like using vibration and i really dont want to jail break my phone. i dont know why they would make it so low or no options to make it vibrate a few times.

Think these things will be in iphone 5?

Thanks everyone!

frostey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
In a couple days u wont consider the blackberry device anymore. I came from a blackberry 9000, that sexy keyboard...that 'bebuzz' to change the status light...i think a iphone having a indicator light on the next iphone would be a really good idea.

and blink, bite sms 5.1 works fine for you? last time i jailbroke my phone i put sbs settings on, activator, bite sms, and every time i would get a text or every 10 seconds it would shut off and go into safe mode...did that ever happen to you? after that happened to me, i deleted all three of the jailbroke apps and it still happened, so i restored. and now since i have so much apps on my iphone and its jailbroken and i dont want to loose everything again. idk if i should try it and take the risk of it going into safe mode all of the time

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73