Question about kids apps?

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just had a quick question, since getting my iPhone my four year old daughter has taken over and seems to love (as much as I did before my iPhone) my iPod touch. She loves playing on it and has fun. So I was searching for kids apps and came across "see read say, and spell blocks" from 2bpmsoftware. Was just wondering if anyone had tried them or had any other suggestions for me. Thanks in advance. I want her to enjoy playing the iPod but also want it to be educational. And my apologies if I posted in the wrong spot or if this has been covered already. I did do a search but didnt see anything.

appbetalabs

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, good question. I'd say Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, mScribble, Hotel Dash, and some others. Just look for Chillingo stuff, usually that's good for kids. Gameloft just does violent and movie copycats, nothing really to see there. Hope this helps!

Nichole

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
for Chadwackg

i try to educate my child in a funny and useful way in the same time with the game helping, i just bought a new game with animals called Baby Animal World, you can try it, it's great.I'm waiting for your opinion.

Nichole

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I discovered a new interesting game on I-phone for my child which is called Baby Animal World.try it, i'm waiting for your opinion...

George111

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Nice game Nicole, my kids play it too.You ca try a new one :Snail Alphabet-an educational and engaging app for kids, which helps them to learn while they play! Not just one game, but four in one. A lot of games, so your child wont get bored.

Features:
-Alphabet recognition
-Visual and auditory memory skils
-Color identification
-Sound recorded audio for each letter of the alphabet and word

robottycoon

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Robot tycoon

I want to share the latest educational game for kids on iPad. Its called Robot Tycoon and very nice game. You can learn here. Build business and maintain your business to earn much money and proceed to the next level. You can download this to apps store just find Robot Tycoon.

iwolfdad

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Kiss............
My son is almost 4years old,and love iphone just as your daughter from.....ummmmmmmm 2yo ,actually, he loves phone,computer,HIFI,TV....
But don't worry ,apple's rule is "all app must suit for children",so the problem is "how long should children play games",I think 20 mins per day is good

AppsImpact

Banned
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
In case you have not choose alphabet app for your kid/or want to try one more I recommend iCan ABC. Very simplistic and straight forward without ads and no integration with services ourside the app. Just for kid to learn the letters of the alphabet: how they sound and how they look. Supports multiple languages (US English, British English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711