Emoji Free - Upside down question marks?

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
No sure if this is an App problem or a setting problem on my girlfriends phone, but I just activated my Verizon iPhone 4 and she told me install Emoji Free! app so that we could sent all sorts of fun icons.. problem is when I send them to her she gets a message that is filled with upside down question marks. Is this a known issue or is there a fix for this? Please help :D

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
No sure if this is an App problem or a setting problem on my girlfriends phone, but I just activated my Verizon iPhone 4 and she told me install Emoji Free! app so that we could sent all sorts of fun icons.. problem is when I send them to her she gets a message that is filled with upside down question marks. Is this a known issue or is there a fix for this? Please help :D

Same problem exactly. I have AT&T phone 4 and mine works fine. But the hubby's VZW one is giving us upside down question marks. Can someone help???

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got a reply from support on the app.. please read below -

Hello!

It's a problem on Verizons end, and hopefully they will fix it. For the time being, emoji does work between other verizon iPhones, and you can also receive emoji icons from AT&T iPhone users (but you cannot send AT&T users icons, as you pointed out)

Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Reactions: mrsFAB

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I just got a reply from support on the app.. please read below -

Hello!

It's a problem on Verizons end, and hopefully they will fix it. For the time being, emoji does work between other verizon iPhones, and you can also receive emoji icons from AT&T iPhone users (but you cannot send AT&T users icons, as you pointed out)

Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

At least it's a known issue now. Thanks for posting their response!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods