Now that i've spent all my money on my phone I'm out of funds for apps. If you're in same boat as me, I bet you're wishing that there was an excellent, comprehensive list of all the cool free apps that cool free people are using.

Care to start one?

PS this should include only more obscure apps/games/etc... Everybody that has an iOS device probably already has pandora/facebook/netflix etc...
    02-07-2011 01:55 PM
    Pretty sure there is already a application section on this site. Apps are the same for VZW or AT&T. Don't think there is a need to relist if it already exists, no?
    02-07-2011 01:57 PM
    Pretty sure there is already a application section on this site. Apps are the same for VZW or AT&T. Don't think there is a need to relist if it already exists, no?
    I looked, but i couldnt find one specifically for free apps. if you can direct me there i'll gladly make this thread go bye-bye
    02-07-2011 01:58 PM
    Ok cool. Wasn't trying to be smart. Just thinking you'll find better resources in that forum. Maybe posting over there or browsing some of the threads there will help. Just a thought.
    02-07-2011 02:12 PM
    you can find them by searching around internet very easily..
    02-10-2011 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD