Are iphone games really worth $2 or are they a waste?

harvey birdman

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Would you pay $10 for an iphone game?
What are the best games out at the moment?
I luv my psp and dont think that getting an iphone would be the same experience. I'd love it if i could play psp games on my phone but obviously that isnt happening.....

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Depends on the game. As Garz said, some people are crazy for Angry Birds. Personally, I don't get the attraction. But I would easily spend $20 for Bejeweled (and have done so on Palm and Windows Mobile).

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the game. As Garz said, some people are crazy for Angry Birds. Personally, I don't get the attraction. But I would easily spend $20 for Bejeweled (and have done so on Palm and Windows Mobile).

I think I'll buy 'bejeweled" for my wife's new ViP4 . . which "bejeweled" game do you recommend for her? (seems to be several in app store)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I play Bejeweled Blitz that ties in to Facebook (cause I'm stupidly competitive!).

Bejeweled was the first app I bought on the iPhone.

Reactions: shinbone

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I play Bejeweled Blitz that ties in to Facebook (cause I'm stupidly competitive!).

Bejeweled was the first app I bought on the iPhone.

You have Nintaii? I bet you do but if you dont, Id bet you would like it

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
As people have said, it depends entirely on the game and the user. Some games aren't worth the time it takes to download them. Others I would gladly pay $10 or more for. There are many high quality games out there for the iPhone (and the iPad), you just have to know what you are looking for. Read reviews, both on iTunes and forums like this, to get a better idea of the games.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711