ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
First off, Yes, its by Rupert Murdoch, the same guy who owns Fox news and a bunch of other garbage. So I'm not really a fan. But I went ahead and downloaded it to see all the hype.

I got a two week subscription. The over all fell is nice and simple. A bit slow, but that maybe because of a lot of people downloading it. All you do is swipe to the left and right. It will make a lot happy who have a hard time gasping other apps with their "apple like" gestures. Video is a bit choppy though. Not sure if I'll be keeping it. I'll test it out for a few more days and see once they get the bugs worked out.

But I think the main question is, should all news mag. apps be like this? I don't think so. Apart from everyone copying the style of fox news (that will be really bad) but I'm still a firm believer that apps shouldn't be forced to one style. As long as they follow the developer guidelines I see no issue with a diferent style. Do the print magazines and newspapers have the same look. By that I mean, does the print New York times look the same as lets say your local news paper? No it doesn't. Does national Geographic look the same as, lets say People mag? Nope. I don't think digital mags. should be any diferent.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2