Ok the graphics are amazing and gameplay is good, but i thought for all the hype it was getting this was gonna be a epic game. Not one that repeats itself so much. Does anybody know or heard of when an update is coming? I'm really interested to see what they do with the multiplayer they said is coming
    01-28-2011 07:27 PM
    Any app has its hype and then gets old. one example is angry birds.
    01-28-2011 09:07 PM
    Any app has its hype and then gets old. one example is angry birds.
    I actually agree. I think its because when a new game comes out that is actually good, I play the crap out of it and then suddenly its not as fun or addicting
    01-28-2011 11:36 PM
    get Dead Space
    01-29-2011 04:31 AM
    is an epic fail
    01-29-2011 10:19 AM
    I read a few reviews in the store that said there wasnt enough play diversity, or character development i think too, and decided not to buy, but im stingy
    01-29-2011 10:22 AM
    I agree. However i played until i finish mastering all items. After I master all items, I never touched that game again. It get pretty boring. I wish it was more like this game i saw in this videol called dungeon defenders where u can move around freely.
    01-30-2011 11:58 PM
    Just Need Update
    01-31-2011 02:26 PM
    I agree. However i played until i finish mastering all items. After I master all items, I never touched that game again. It get pretty boring. I wish it was more like this game i saw in this videol called dungeon defenders where u can move around freely.
    Dungeon Defenders used to be available on iphone and ipad. I heard they took it off ipad due to technical problems, but I thought it was still available for iphone.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g
    01-31-2011 02:32 PM
    I read a few reviews in the store that said there wasnt enough play diversity, or character development i think too, and decided not to buy, but im stingy
    This is why Apple needs to do what Android does and have a return Window. I know you can still do it with a report a problem, but they don't always grant you a refund. I returned an app back in Spring 2009, and havn't asked for a refund since till about two weeks ago. I was denied the refiund because I asked for a refund almost two years earlier.

I mean, what if they denied refunds at the Apple store?

It should eirther be refunds or at least credit to buy something else equal or less then the price of the app you returned.

Guess Apple really wants their 30%
    01-31-2011 02:55 PM
    I think more than anything else, Infinity Blade is a great tech demo that Epic and Chair wanted to release in order to show off what the Real Engine can do for iOS. It's sort of to show off the possibilities of gaming on the iPhone and iPad.

Sure, the game gets old real fast ... but it's pretty.
    02-01-2011 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD