I am interested in peoples experience with Sirius XM on the Iphone 4. Did a search on this forum but not too much feedback fro users of this app.
    01-25-2011 04:15 PM
    I've been using this app since it's release(I've always had the premium online account for 2.99/month). I personally love the app. On m iP4 and my iPad the app is just the best. If you're a Stern fan, he's on there now so it's even more functional. I plan on selling my incar unit and going strictly streaming SiriusXM only.
    Xm_jdm likes this.
    01-25-2011 05:00 PM
    The problem with the app is that it doesn't offer all the stations. The ones I listen to aren't offered through the app - check what you listen to before buying.
    01-25-2011 06:58 PM
    The problem with the app is that it doesn't offer all the stations. The ones I listen to aren't offered through the app - check what you listen to before buying.
    Yeah you're right it doesn't have all the stations
    01-29-2011 11:15 AM
    I've been using this app since it's release(I've always had the premium online account for 2.99/month). I personally love the app. On m iP4 and my iPad the app is just the best. If you're a Stern fan, he's on there now so it's even more functional. I plan on selling my incar unit and going strictly streaming SiriusXM only.
    Can you run this app in background (multi-task?) . . . baba-booey !
    01-29-2011 09:37 PM
    The old version ran great in the background, but the new one that just came out, version 1.41 I think, does not run in the background at all. Very annoying while I do my daily 5 mile run.
    03-19-2011 01:58 PM
    You can also get a 7 day free trial on the website so give it a shot. I agree with Alli however, didn't have all the standard XM channels I was looking for.
    03-21-2011 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD