I am looking for an app for a non-jailbroken phone, which will let me see multiple Exchange calendars. I have a single work provided Exchange account (mail, calendar, etc). I have several calendars configured there. My primary calendar, and a few shared calendars. I set up my account on my iphone, but it only shows my primary calendar. I have not found any setting on the phone which will let me pull the other calendars. Our Exchange instance is running in a hosted environment, and we have no access to POP or IMAP, so we have to go through the Exchange protocol (or whatever it's called).

Does anyone have any experience w/ a product to help?
    01-24-2011 08:20 PM
    Try CalenGoo.
    01-24-2011 10:33 PM
    Thanks for the post. CalenGoo looks like a nice app, but it appears to be a client for google calendars, and I need something for exchange. Oh well...
    01-28-2011 12:25 AM
    First of all, Google is an exchange client. Second of all CalenGoo works with all exchange calendars including MobileMe.
    01-28-2011 06:52 AM
    Is Calengoo able to connect directly to the Exchange server, or is it just using the local calendar APIs for calendars configured in the main settings?
    01-28-2011 07:31 AM
    It connects directly to the exchange server. You don't even have to use the local calendar.
    01-28-2011 08:36 AM
    does it require imap/pop, or will use it the native exchange protocol (sorry, i forget the name for that)?
    01-28-2011 12:32 PM
    does it require imap/pop, or will use it the native exchange protocol (sorry, i forget the name for that)?
    Activesync.
    01-28-2011 12:34 PM
    IMAP and pop3 are email protocols. This is for calendars.
    01-28-2011 12:38 PM
    How do you connect it directly to the Exchange Server? The initial configuration asks for a Google Calendar account, and I don't see where it allows an Exchange Server configuration to be entered. (I tried entering my Exchange server information, but it doesn't like that.) If I hit the setup icon on the initial screen (gear icon in lower right) and have it use the iPhone calendars, then I can see those calendars which I have configured in the native app, but I don't see the shared calendars that I see in Outlook (just like the native calendar app).
    01-28-2011 12:48 PM
    Beh...I can't even find where I set up my Google calendars now it's been so long. Maybe with the other exchange calendars you had to sync them to the iPhone calendar and then sync the iPhone calendar to CalenGoo?

I know I went through this with my co-host back when I first started using it and he wanted to set it up for MoMe and his exchange account from work. If he doesn't visit this thread, try contacting the developer - he's very responsive.
    01-28-2011 01:39 PM
    I emailed the developer:

CalenGoo can only sync with Google Calendar directly. To sync with Exchange, it has to use the iPhone's calendar. So it cannot add any additional functionality there. If you cannot already see your additional Exchange calendars, CalenGoo cannot help you either, sorry!
    So, it looks like this won't be a solution for my original problem. The search continues...
    01-31-2011 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD