HD video editing and direct upload

prettyfacejessy

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok im taking a trip to New Orleans next weekend that i would like to vlog about. i was wondering if there are any other apps besides iMovie that let you upload directly to Youtube in 720p HD and allow you to edit from the phone. After reading the reviews about iMovie i decided not to buy because of the bugs and what not. Let me know :D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You can always Qik and tie it to your other accounts for auto upload. There's ReelDirector, which I like better than iMovie. And a new one called Splice (IIRC), but I haven't tried it cause it requires 4.2 (and I'm still j/b on 4.1).

When you get to New Orleans, make sure you stop for lunch at Angeli's on Decatur (corner of Governor Nichols, right across from the French market). Best sandwiches in LA.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, YouTube Video Editor also can edit videos for uploading, but seems can't work on iPhone.
For uploading video to YouTube, you'd better know the best YouTube Video Format for Uploading first I suppose. Pat, iFunia YouTube column gathered some tips on YouTube video editing and uploading, where I got the good tips how to download and Embed YouTube video to Keynote on Mac. Take a read ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice