I see many people complaining on how different magazine apps have different UI and how they wish they all can have the same UI. If you are going to use that logic then maybe all apps in general should have the same look and fell?

I think it's good that they have a different UI. Each app SHOULD have its own look. I mean, if your going to read a magazine geared towards kids to your 5 year old, shouldn't the look be geared towards them on stead of, lets say a hunting magazine? Or a news magazine that talks about the war or someones murder.

In general the iPad, is easy to use. It doesn't take long to figure how to use the app. Most just do the swipe to left or right if you can't even do that then why are you owning an iPad? I have both wired and the project mag. I didn't need to read instructions. I just figured it out on my own.
    01-17-2011 05:21 AM
    Agreed, Im not a fan of Stock IU. I like for each app to distinguish itself.
    01-17-2011 12:09 PM
    I guess some people would call it fragmentation like they call android phones, but come on, its all about choice here people.
    01-17-2011 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD