Multiple clips-to-clipboard app

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

I've asked this before, thought I'd see if one's popped up yet.

Anybody know of an app where one can clip several individual clips to the clipboard & then paste them, individually, at will? For you former (or even current) Palm (not Pre) users, I'm looking for an equivelent of Clip Pro.

Incidentally, PasteBot isn't what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
What is it about PasteBot you don't like? That might help people narrow their suggestions.

Simple: Pastebot doesn't do what I'm asking for - namely being able to clip a number of individual text clips to the local (read: device) clipboard, and then individaully paste those clips at will out off the local clipboard. When I first looked at Pastebot, it was this involved, clunky app that loaded clips online somewhere for retrieval with too many steps.

It would be faster just to clip & paste clips one at a time than to use that, if I'm understanding it correctly.

When I used Clip Pro in Palm, it would let me load up to 16 individual clips onto the clipboard at one time, and paste each one as I pleased. For example, I would clip the name, the phone number, and the address of a customer form a note or memo and then paste each clip in awaiting fields in a database program in one operation. Very efficient.

This is for an iPod touch, where I'm offline most of the time.

I've looked at other apps that have titles that seem promising, but it goes back for managing clips for future retrieval from remote storage.

Hope this helps.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't use it myself--though I'm thinking about it now, since this thread piqued my interest--but I think you might be interested in taking another look. Nothing I've read mentions needing an internet connection except for when you want to sync copied items to or from your home computer. For on-device use, it sounds like you don't have to be connected.

Sorry--I know you said you want to use the native app, but I'm guessing Apple doesn't allow that implementation, and Pastebot really does sound like it might be the best option, unless I've been misreading all the descriptions.

YouTube - Pastebot Demo

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2