I'm on level 8, and I'm noticing significant lagging in the play of the game. Things like birds stopping mid air and pausing for a second before continuing. I've restarted, synched, etc... The only thing I haven't done is delete and reinstall (HEY i'm on level 8! LOL).

I've done a bit of a search only to find minimal evidence that this could be due to the memory the game takes once you get a certain point in the game, but I have cut the rope and a few others and never have this sort of issue.

Ideas? Thoughts? Anyone else?

Oh, I'm running iPhone 4 with the most current OS. And I don't think I had angry birds before the most recent OS update (the horror, I know )
    01-11-2011 02:04 PM
    My issue:

Angry birds version 1.5.1 on Verizon iPhone4 (4.2.6):

While playing the game, if I get any alert (sms, email etc . . ), angry birds gets muted of all sounds. Audio will not come back on game unless I restart my phone. Any others having this issue? Any suggestions?
    02-09-2011 12:14 PM
    My issue:

Angry birds version 1.5.1 on Verizon iPhone4 (4.2.6):

While playing the game, if I get any alert (sms, email etc . . ), angry birds gets muted of all sounds. Audio will not come back on game unless I restart my phone. Any others having this issue? Any suggestions?
    I've seen that bug. However I just kill the app in the task switcher and restart it and it works fine. I also ignore the text, pause the game, switch to SMS, check it, get back into the game and no issues.
    shinbone likes this.
    02-09-2011 01:03 PM
    I've seen that bug. However I just kill the app in the task switcher and restart it and it works fine. I also ignore the text, pause the game, switch to SMS, check it, get back into the game and no issues.
    Task switcher trick does the trick (instead of restarting the phone). Thanks for your quick help
    02-09-2011 01:14 PM
    I have an angry birds issue, I can't stop playing it!!!!
    02-09-2011 02:52 PM
    I'm on level 8, and I'm noticing significant lagging in the play of the game. Things like birds stopping mid air and pausing for a second before continuing. I've restarted, synched, etc... The only thing I haven't done is delete and reinstall (HEY i'm on level 8! LOL).
    Hmmm. I have seen some slowdowns in seasons, but not the regular one. If you delete the app and reinstall it after syncing, it shouldn't be a problem with your scores and related info.
    Last edited by ghostface147; 02-09-2011 at 04:44 PM.
    02-09-2011 04:34 PM
    I have an angry birds issue, I can't stop playing it!!!!
    ^^ agreed ^^
    02-09-2011 04:38 PM
    wow angry birds have issues?? unbelieveble..
    02-10-2011 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD