Carl_g

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Meet me friends:

464709b4-a32e-797d.jpg

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
The wife and I bough the pop when we first got our vzw iPhones. But found them too bulky and too restricting of top and bottom ports. We use barely there now and love them

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
The wife and I bough the pop when we first got our vzw iPhones. But found them too bulky and too restricting of top and bottom ports. We use barely there now and love them
It's kinda funny how phone cases are like clothes and shoes, what doesn't fit one person, fits the next person..:)

I like the extra "bulk" in my hand, the combo of hard plastic and rubber for grip, I know others like nekkid, but I just can't roll nekkid.. I like my clothes..haha

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that to Blink, seems you had it in the correct forum to begin with? Accessories...

Ahh things that make you go hmmmm...

well it was originally in the iPhone forum to gain more traffic. however, Accessories, now, would be fine with me i guess..

by the way, i really like your Case-Mate Pop!'s set up

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
roll naked means to use your iphone with no case.

Roll= daily activities.

"hey yo, i'm rollin' naked"
same as
"hello ladies and gentlemen, i am using my iphone during my daily activities without a case."

very good explanation, Carl :D

klaudiiia

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I see some of you are saying the otterbox defender is too bulky for the iPhone 4. I just purchased the new and improved color series otterbox commuter case and it is truly amazing. Very similar size to speck candyshell and casemate pop but with more protection. I feel very safe with this case and it's my favorite.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
When I got my first iPhone as a birthday present, I didn't have a case for it. My 11 year old daughter was just dying to hold it. I handed it to her and about 10 seconds later she dropped it!!!!! It was like slow motion. OMG !!!!! It landed on the carpet and I jumped in my car and drove 28 miles to the nearest Best Buy and bought an Otterbox Commuter case. My daughter thinks I am weird.... It is just an iPhone Dad she said. I leave the case on all the time now.

jeffw78

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I have tried all kinds of cases looking for that perfect solution. And I have failed lol. Can't stand protectors or skins, I always find something about a case I don't like. I'm doomed :). Finally decided to just keep it naked unless I KNOW it's gonna be a rough day. I decided to hang onto my defender and reveal. Though both of these see very limited use.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro