am i the only one who rolls naked??

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I never use a case for any phone. To much added bulk for me. As far as how it looks, It looks like an iPhone 4 without a case on it. I also never use screen protectors, I think they look ugly.

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I go back and forth but most of the time I am case-less. I like the look of the phone without a case on it, and completely agree with the other poster about screen protectors.. I think they diminish the look of the Retina Display IMO

rjdangerous

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
No case for me I love the way my phone looks. Did the same with my droid x. Might as well make ugly rubber or plastic phones with a nice screen from the get go. :)

I do have the invishield on the front and back to protect from scratches, thi way I can sell it as mint for the next iPhone ;)

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I take mine out of it's case and it's like getting a new phone. Where I work having a case is a must. During off-time though I carry it around nekkid. Just wondering how it wears for the people who really hate cases.

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
i have a otterbox defender and took it off dropped it and the front screen by the button shatterd took it to apple and they replaced, put the otterbox back on and its been there ever since

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I use the Otterbox Commuter case out of fear..... A guy at work got a new iPhone 4 and I convinced him to get a Commuter case for it. Last night at work he dropped his phone on the concrete floor and it was like slow motion. It hit the floor and slid about 5 feet on the concrete. We both stood there and looked at each other and he said " I can't look!!!" I bent down to pick it up and it was perfect. I think both our hearts stopped when it happened. Another happy ending.......

MrP

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Otterbox cases are great! I sure do love the look and feel of my 4 with a green bumper and screen protectors on both sides- but my kids watching the occasional movie or playing a game make me nervous!!! So the Defender is often on my precious iPhone!

Carl_g

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
4647b3a5-31e6-8a73.jpg

It's hard to see but it's in my gut pack. It's protected.

Andy357

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Love my phone, it's beautiful! Tried rollin naked, but scared to death of the "fist scratch" Otterbox defender was too bulky, finally setteled on a ZAGG shield and a Speck case.

Acelx

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i really hate how any type of case just add the feel to the phone, i have different types of snap on cases but ill rather be naked. i have screen protectors top and bottom and a clear coat on the gate so far its pretty cool..

snakester9

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
so far every case i have tried feels too bulky or takes away from the "experience". cases in the past did not stay on long due to me simply getting bored of them

anything Otterbox has to offer looks hideous.. i guess if you think you may be accidentally dropping it off a building anytime soon then i can understand

for the 18 months i had my 3G it was only dropped 3 times with no major damage

maybe that day will come when i'll regret not using one but until then it will sure look good!

anyone else?

I hate having to run with a case, but the signal attenuation issue got to me, so I bought a cheapie silicone case and the signal is drastically better. Oh well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2