am i the only one who rolls naked??

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I run a Case-Mate Pop. Good protection and not too bulky, makes phone easier to hold onto as well. Just put screen protector on, don't care for it, did a poor job and have a couple of bubbles :(

Are screen protectors absolutely necessary?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I run a Case-Mate Pop. Good protection and not too bulky, makes phone easier to hold onto as well. Just put screen protector on, don't care for it, did a poor job and have a couple of bubbles :(

Are screen protectors absolutely necessary?

depending on the device.. some say "yes" and some say "no"

i have a ZaggSHIELD on mine just in case

dlopes90

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
i want to rock the phone nude but im terrified i will drop the phone or get a whole bunch of scratches especially on the back of the phone if i put it on a table. right now i have a slim case on it

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
fully nude here.

my iphone doesn't even have a screen protector =)

i like the feel of most devices the way they are. i'm not a dropper =)

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I would love to roll naked, and that is how it was with my 3GS. I currently use a Case Mate Barely There with no screen protector. I use it for comfort. I find that the iPhone 4 is not as comfortable to hold and is a little slick. I would love to not use a case, and sometimes I don't, but I end up putting the Barely There back on for comfort reasons.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Next best thing to naked. I have screen protectors on top and bottom, and an iColor Wrap around the antenna.

Just checked out the iColor Wrap, looks like a great idea. Which screen protectors do you have? Ghost Armor? Invisible Shield?

Do you feel like the combination of screen protectors and iColor Wrap is enough to protect the phone from the daily grind? Have you ever dropped your phone onto the sidewalk, etc.?

Thanks!

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
anything Otterbox has to offer looks hideous.. i guess if you think you may be accidentally dropping it off a building anytime soon then i can understand

I almost have no choice. Mine stays in a otterbox defender. When I go to construction sites, I need the best protection possible.

WK446

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
My Iphone 4 wears an Incipio duroSHOT DRX (during work) and an Otterbox Defender during the great outdoors. I'd love to go 'nude' but the real world is not that forgiving an environment... ;)

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
i want to rock the phone nude but im terrified i will drop the phone or get a whole bunch of scratches especially on the back of the phone if i put it on a table. right now i have a slim case on it
Surprisingly the glass on the ip4 is stronger than i would have thought. I've dropped it a few times naked and i have no cracks or scratches on my phone.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I like to change it up. i'll go a couple weeks with the case on and then i'll take it off and it'll feel great cause it's almost like it's a different experience. and i'm just talking about phones in general.

4mynikka

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I had mine with a best skins ever with sena leather sleeve but I'm in a marginal area for reception so I had get a bumper again.

Last edited:

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No way! Mine wears clothes! To expensive of a device to go naked, I want my resale value to be top dollar, mine is wrapped in a Clear Belkin Case and a screen protector!

IMG_8624.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner