am i the only one who rolls naked??

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I switched from an OtterBox Defender to a Commuter and have been pleased. Less bulk and the phone actually fits in my pocket now. But I am more paranoid than when I had the Defender on there.

Sent from iPhone Tapatalk

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox

I switched from an OtterBox Defender to a Commuter and have been pleased. Less bulk and the phone actually fits in my pocket now. But I am more paranoid than when I had the Defender on there.

Sent from iPhone Tapatalk

The Otterbox Commuter case is a perfect case IMO. It will give your iPhone sufficient protection and less bulk. I had the Commuter case on my BB before switching to the iPhone 2 weeks ago. I am very OCD about my iPhone. I feel very comfortable knowing that it is protected with the Otterbox Commuter case.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
As much as I want to carry my phone without a case I'm too nervous to do so. I have a barley there case to it's close enough to being naked.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The last few days I have been goin naked and am liking it! I don't think this will be an ongoing thing but I have enjoyed it thus far.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Totally naked! I can't stand cases, it makes everything look soo bulky besides, I compared my back cover to a friends (and he has a case on) and his was waayy more stretched lol

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a incase slide case and don't keep it on. It was a waste of money. I kept it on for 5 minutes. I roll totally naked with no case no screen protector and loving it. 

jjb70

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't roll naked mainly to keep the camera port sunk in just a bit to keep it super clean. I take a lot of pictures. I use an Incipio Feather case which is ultra light and thin. I took a palm sander to round over the edges too so it's about as nothing as it gets!

Also, removed screen protector about 4 months ago. Best thing I've ever done to a phone. With a case that doesn't come up over the edge of the screen, the phone literally self cleans the screen every time it's slipped in my pocket.;)

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Put my OtterBox Defender back on today after realizing that the Commuter was SCRATCHING my phone. :-( The back has several fine scuff on it. Apparently, dirt got between the rubber and the phone. The Defender never did scratch the phone. Plus, it went flying across the snowy parking lot anyway.

nicnoc

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Would love to roll naked but as mentioned by others it's too scary. Currently have a very slimline case which covers back and sides, only adds 2mm or so which keeps it feeling nice in the hand. Wasn't using a screen protector to start and was so careful but managed to get a hairline scratch above screen - gutted - can only see it when angled but I know it's there!

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox all the way..... Using a Commuter Case on my new iPhone 4 and love it. I had one on my BB Bold 9700 for a year and worked great. No scratches. Just make sure the rubber part is clean before putting it on.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I had posted a while back in here that I used the otterbox defender on my iPhone 4 .. a few weeks ago I took it off, and have been rolling with a body guard from slickwraps, and I've loved it. Tonight while at dinner a friend of mine dropped his naked iPhone 4 from the table on to the floor at the restaurant and the back shattered instantly. As soon as I got home I put mine back in the otterbox, lol. It scared me how fast that happened.

jeffw78

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I used a defender religiously for a while. Went naked for a bit but I seemed to slippery. Now I have Wrapsol ultra front and back with a griffin reveal frame (cool bumper). So far I'm loving this combo.

fenderguy

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
When I'm at home, sometimes i'll take the case off. Such a good looking phone to be hiding in a case. But that doesnt last long till I put it back in one of the many cases i have. Currently using a blue case-mate barely there case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR