am i the only one who rolls naked??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so far every case i have tried feels too bulky or takes away from the "experience". cases in the past did not stay on long due to me simply getting bored of them

anything Otterbox has to offer looks hideous.. i guess if you think you may be accidentally dropping it off a building anytime soon then i can understand

for the 18 months i had my 3G it was only dropped 3 times with no major damage

maybe that day will come when i'll regret not using one but until then it will sure look good!

anyone else?

Reactions: shaju011

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I use a Case-Mate Barely There case so I guess you could say that I roll topless! :p

Seriously though, it's just so the back doesn't get scratched when I lay it down. No bulk whatsoever!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've got Belkin free case from Apple that's clear, which shows of my aluminum back I got from Hong Kong or wherever it was, but I'm debating on getting a similar back glass that actually has the flash diffuser in it lol

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Next best thing to naked. I have screen protectors on top and bottom, and an iColor Wrap around the antenna.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Hells no I have been #teamnaked since I got my iPhone. Well almost I had an invisible shield on for a while but it started to peel on me so I just took the whole thing off.

Reactions: markhunsaker

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I go naked at home because I'd rather have it that way. I only have a case when I leave the house because I'm clumsey!

Exechobo

Sep 25, 2010
exechobo.com
Go Both Ways

I rock the full body armor of a Otterbox Defender when I am outdoors, in the shop, on the boat, and traveling cause I have ruined too many phones in those environments. Then I strip it all off when I get my good jeans on and enjoy the feel of the iPhone with nothing on it. When I do, I am always surprised how slippery it is as well as how elegant.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OP I'm like the total opposite I have never used an iPhone without a case. I currently use the Defender. I get jealous when I see people with their i4 looking all snazzy but I'm too much of a butterfingers for that 

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
ive tried to not use my otterbox defender but i just dont wanna risk dropping my phone, but im currently looking for something not soo bulky but when im at home i take it outta the case feels so much better

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
ive tried to not use my otterbox defender but i just dont wanna risk dropping my phone, but im currently looking for something not soo bulky but when im at home i take it outta the case feels so much better

Try an iSkin ... mine has protected mine from many many many drops...

iSkin Products for your iPhone

The Solo or the Solo VU/FX are pretty bad a**

Reactions: tinkerbellgirl04

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
All naked, all the time. I have faith in the strength of the glass and it has held up amazingly. Many drops and not a single scratch.

john.woody

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Case mate barely there to stop the back getting scratched when putting it down. It kind of makes the phone grippier (is that a word??) and less likely to slip in my hand.

colemaneuclid

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox defender when I'm at work. But the moment I get in my car to leave I strip it and put the bumper on to give it a bit of grip. This phone can be tricky to hold on to sometimes.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a case complex with my iPhone. I love the iPhone naked, it's beautiful! But I get paranoid and don't want to scratch it up. I have a good collection of cases (about 6 or 7) and that's because I've only had my iPhone 4 for a few weeks. I recently converted to using an Otterbox Defender - I used to be SO against them for the same reasons: they're ugly, bulky and completely loses the gorgeousness of the iPhone.

But the iPhone 4 version of this case converted my views on the matter. True, it's still somewhat bulky, but I definitely breathe a little easier knowing how protected my iPhone is.

For me, I'm ALWAYS thinking about resale value. When the next iPhone comes out, I'll have a mint condition iPhone 4 with lots of accessories to sale - which will sale a lot better than one with "normal wear and tear" that you'll see listed quite often ;)

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I roll naked too. I feel like if Apple wanted the phone to be big and bulky, which is the way it feels to me with a case, then they would have made it that way from the start.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro