Yeah I take mine out of it's case and it's like getting a new phone. Where I work having a case is a must. During off-time though I carry it around nekkid. Just wondering how it wears for the people who really hate cases.
    03-12-2011 12:22 PM
    i have a otterbox defender and took it off dropped it and the front screen by the button shatterd took it to apple and they replaced, put the otterbox back on and its been there ever since
    03-13-2011 03:14 AM
    Only thing I use is a zagg shield.
    03-20-2011 03:47 PM
    Only thing I use is a zagg shield.
    i DID until today. for the last week or so it started to peel up around the edges. got a full refund at best buy

so now.. casemate barely there (chrome) at work and naked as a baby's a$$ otherwise!
    03-20-2011 04:09 PM
    I use the Otterbox Commuter case out of fear..... A guy at work got a new iPhone 4 and I convinced him to get a Commuter case for it. Last night at work he dropped his phone on the concrete floor and it was like slow motion. It hit the floor and slid about 5 feet on the concrete. We both stood there and looked at each other and he said " I can't look!!!" I bent down to pick it up and it was perfect. I think both our hearts stopped when it happened. Another happy ending.......
    03-21-2011 12:30 PM
    Otterbox cases are great! I sure do love the look and feel of my 4 with a green bumper and screen protectors on both sides- but my kids watching the occasional movie or playing a game make me nervous!!! So the Defender is often on my precious iPhone!
    03-21-2011 05:03 PM
    03-22-2011 09:15 AM
    Lately I've been keeping my bumper off my phone. Prefer it that way.
    03-22-2011 05:03 PM
    I like to roll naked in bed.

I do keep my 4 in my fanny pack naked on the road though. See next photo.
    03-22-2011 07:28 PM

It's hard to see but it's in my gut pack. It's protected.
    03-22-2011 07:34 PM
    Love my phone, it's beautiful! Tried rollin naked, but scared to death of the "fist scratch" Otterbox defender was too bulky, finally setteled on a ZAGG shield and a Speck case.
    03-22-2011 08:29 PM

It's hard to see but it's in my gut pack. It's protected.
    sweet watch, bro?
    03-22-2011 10:06 PM
    i really hate how any type of case just add the feel to the phone, i have different types of snap on cases but ill rather be naked. i have screen protectors top and bottom and a clear coat on the gate so far its pretty cool..
    03-22-2011 10:46 PM
    sweet watch, bro?
    Thanks!

What do you think my hairstyle??
    03-22-2011 11:23 PM
    so far every case i have tried feels too bulky or takes away from the "experience". cases in the past did not stay on long due to me simply getting bored of them

anything Otterbox has to offer looks hideous.. i guess if you think you may be accidentally dropping it off a building anytime soon then i can understand

for the 18 months i had my 3G it was only dropped 3 times with no major damage

maybe that day will come when i'll regret not using one but until then it will sure look good!

anyone else?
    I hate having to run with a case, but the signal attenuation issue got to me, so I bought a cheapie silicone case and the signal is drastically better. Oh well.
    03-22-2011 11:56 PM
    Thanks!

What do you think my hairstyle??
    eh, i've seen worse. what are you looking down at?
    03-23-2011 02:27 AM
    eh, i've seen worse. what are you looking down at?
    Me lookin' down at some feminine products. Plus the gut pack and contents makin' me tippy.
    03-23-2011 03:32 AM
    Meet me friends:

03-23-2011 03:37 AM
    My iPhone & iPad got matching clothes today! Case-Mate Pop!'s in white..I love this case for my iPhone and the iPad case has a great stand for the counter top while I'm reading recipe's..

Note: for Verizon iPhone users the Verizon version fits all the buttons perfect, many cases say they fit Verizon iPhone's when they don't, this one does!

iPad Pop! Stand by Case-Mate

Verizon iPhone 4 Pop! by Case-Mate

03-23-2011 03:23 PM
    The wife and I bough the pop when we first got our vzw iPhones. But found them too bulky and too restricting of top and bottom ports. We use barely there now and love them
    03-23-2011 03:26 PM
    The wife and I bough the pop when we first got our vzw iPhones. But found them too bulky and too restricting of top and bottom ports. We use barely there now and love them
    It's kinda funny how phone cases are like clothes and shoes, what doesn't fit one person, fits the next person..

I like the extra "bulk" in my hand, the combo of hard plastic and rubber for grip, I know others like nekkid, but I just can't roll nekkid.. I like my clothes..haha
    03-23-2011 03:39 PM
    Using Zagg on front and back with a SGP Neo Hybrid bumper. Too chicken to go naked!!!!
    I assume you are talking about the SGP Neo Hybrid EX (open back from what I can tell)?

How do you like it? I was considering one.
    03-23-2011 04:22 PM
    iPhone Apps & Games Forum?? i'm not seeing any relevance
    03-23-2011 06:46 PM
    iPhone Apps & Games Forum?? i'm not seeing any relevance
    I noticed that to Blink, seems you had it in the correct forum to begin with? Accessories...

Ahh things that make you go hmmmm...
    03-23-2011 07:49 PM
    I noticed that to Blink, seems you had it in the correct forum to begin with? Accessories...

Ahh things that make you go hmmmm...
    well it was originally in the iPhone forum to gain more traffic. however, Accessories, now, would be fine with me i guess..

by the way, i really like your Case-Mate Pop!'s set up
    03-23-2011 09:48 PM
173 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD