I use an Incipio Feather case. Protects the back, and it is the only case I could find that would still work with a holster.
    01-30-2011 10:24 AM
    I think if I was rich, or could easily get another iPhone 4, I'd roll with no case, and possibly only the Invisible Shield...

But, I'm too scared. I know me, someone would help me drop it, i.e. bounce into me while I'm walking or something. And then, B A N G...

Yep, too scary...
    01-30-2011 10:40 AM
    I used my iPhone 4 nude for the first couple of weeks due to the fact that there were almost no cases available at that time. It drove me crazy though! I was always worried about getting scratches and breaking the glass! Now I use a combination of an Apple Bumper with Power Support Screen Shield for the front and back, along with an Incase Snap Case. I also have been trying out a Mophie Juicepack as well. Guess one can't have too many options?
    01-30-2011 10:52 AM
    I recently took a big leap and switched my from my worn and bulky OtterBox Defender to a sleeker and nicer looking OtterBox Commuter, with a Zagg InvisibleShield on the screen. Lovin' the sleeker look but a bit more paranoid now than I used to be.
    01-31-2011 12:30 AM
    I was a BlackBerry user/abuser for years and just got my first iPhone at the urging of my wife and 11 year old daughter. I love my iPhone 4 and will never go back to BlackBerry. As soon as I got my new iPhone, I put on a Otterbox Commuter case. I love it for the protection. I also love my new phone naked so I leave it naked when I am at home.
    01-31-2011 10:28 AM
    I'm in the middle, sometimes I roll with a case, and the other times I don't.
    01-31-2011 12:21 PM
    I switched from an OtterBox Defender to a Commuter and have been pleased. Less bulk and the phone actually fits in my pocket now. But I am more paranoid than when I had the Defender on there.

Sent from iPhone Tapatalk
    01-31-2011 01:43 PM
    I switched from an OtterBox Defender to a Commuter and have been pleased. Less bulk and the phone actually fits in my pocket now. But I am more paranoid than when I had the Defender on there.

Sent from iPhone Tapatalk
    The Otterbox Commuter case is a perfect case IMO. It will give your iPhone sufficient protection and less bulk. I had the Commuter case on my BB before switching to the iPhone 2 weeks ago. I am very OCD about my iPhone. I feel very comfortable knowing that it is protected with the Otterbox Commuter case.
    02-01-2011 01:07 PM
    bought a case from the TiPb store [case-mate barely there chrome] and it arrived last week.. pretty sweet looking!

http://store.tipb.com/case-mate-bare...4A123A7164.htm

i use this only for work, otherwise i am still naked with a full body zagg invisibleSHIELD
    02-08-2011 01:51 PM
    As much as I want to carry my phone without a case I'm too nervous to do so. I have a barley there case to it's close enough to being naked.
    02-08-2011 05:00 PM
    personally, I like the sleek design of the iphone. putting a case on it just kills the vibe.
    02-08-2011 07:24 PM
    The last few days I have been goin naked and am liking it! I don't think this will be an ongoing thing but I have enjoyed it thus far.
    02-08-2011 09:00 PM
    Totally naked! I can't stand cases, it makes everything look soo bulky besides, I compared my back cover to a friends (and he has a case on) and his was waayy more stretched lol
    02-09-2011 03:03 PM
    I wish I could roll naked, but I'm scared lol. Otterbox Commuter..
    02-09-2011 05:20 PM
    I have a incase slide case and don't keep it on. It was a waste of money. I kept it on for 5 minutes. I roll totally naked with no case no screen protector and loving it. 
    02-09-2011 05:44 PM
    I don't roll naked mainly to keep the camera port sunk in just a bit to keep it super clean. I take a lot of pictures. I use an Incipio Feather case which is ultra light and thin. I took a palm sander to round over the edges too so it's about as nothing as it gets!

Also, removed screen protector about 4 months ago. Best thing I've ever done to a phone. With a case that doesn't come up over the edge of the screen, the phone literally self cleans the screen every time it's slipped in my pocket.
    02-09-2011 08:02 PM
    Put my OtterBox Defender back on today after realizing that the Commuter was SCRATCHING my phone. :-( The back has several fine scuff on it. Apparently, dirt got between the rubber and the phone. The Defender never did scratch the phone. Plus, it went flying across the snowy parking lot anyway.
    02-10-2011 01:07 AM
    I wish I could roll naked, but I'm scared lol. Otterbox Commuter..
    Ahhh Otterbox? Man those things are bulky
    02-10-2011 02:11 PM
    Would love to roll naked but as mentioned by others it's too scary. Currently have a very slimline case which covers back and sides, only adds 2mm or so which keeps it feeling nice in the hand. Wasn't using a screen protector to start and was so careful but managed to get a hairline scratch above screen - gutted - can only see it when angled but I know it's there!
    02-10-2011 04:46 PM
    Otterbox all the way..... Using a Commuter Case on my new iPhone 4 and love it. I had one on my BB Bold 9700 for a year and worked great. No scratches. Just make sure the rubber part is clean before putting it on.
    02-11-2011 09:41 AM
    I had posted a while back in here that I used the otterbox defender on my iPhone 4 .. a few weeks ago I took it off, and have been rolling with a body guard from slickwraps, and I've loved it. Tonight while at dinner a friend of mine dropped his naked iPhone 4 from the table on to the floor at the restaurant and the back shattered instantly. As soon as I got home I put mine back in the otterbox, lol. It scared me how fast that happened.
    02-12-2011 02:03 AM
    I used a defender religiously for a while. Went naked for a bit but I seemed to slippery. Now I have Wrapsol ultra front and back with a griffin reveal frame (cool bumper). So far I'm loving this combo.
    02-12-2011 10:49 AM
    I use a white apple bumper, and love it. I wouldn't use anything except it's too slippery with nothing.
    02-13-2011 10:59 AM
    I use a white apple bumper, and love it. I wouldn't use anything except it's too slippery with nothing.
    I agree the darn thing is too slick with no case. Too risky.
    02-13-2011 10:06 PM
    When I'm at home, sometimes i'll take the case off. Such a good looking phone to be hiding in a case. But that doesnt last long till I put it back in one of the many cases i have. Currently using a blue case-mate barely there case.
    02-14-2011 01:21 AM
173 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD