Nakey every day. I like the way the way the phone feels. Invisible shield on the back and front.
    Naked when I'm at home:

Got a $5 TPU case off EBay. Use the case and a front protector. As soon as I get in the house, I take the case off. I wash it every few days as well.

Here's the one I use. It's a compromise between an ugly otterbox and a hard plastic case. I love it.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=320634078600

I have an extra one that I am willing to trade for a new or almost new bumper if anyone wants.

I rolled naked outside once and my car keys scratched the back of the iPhone 4. The glass is very prone to scratches, regardless of what Apple says.
    01-17-2011 03:09 PM
    I dont like cases since I found out about Gelaskins.com The art is amazing and you still keep the nice look of the iphone and fits snug and even can buy screen protectors as well from them. They even send you a wallpaper you your iphone and it looks like one big skin.
    01-20-2011 04:40 PM
    I don't use a case. I do use my mophie when my battery is low. When it is charged, I remove it.
    01-20-2011 05:14 PM
    My 3G and 3GS both had cases for about a week when brand new before I couldn't stand them anymore and they were naked the majority of their lives. My 4 has a griffin hard bumper now that I actually enjoy... It may just stay on haha
    01-20-2011 05:47 PM
    I used to roll naked until i dropped my 3g on my tiled kitchen floor. Since then I've cased my phones.
    01-20-2011 06:24 PM
    Im naked in the house but outside im fully protected with a outterbox.
    01-20-2011 09:03 PM
    lol. title really made me laugh. i feel the same way. no case for me either. buddy gave me some commander case or some name like that. case is just crazy, could be used in military service! hehee
    i just drop it into my holster i used for my bb. i really should get an apple one because the comments i get are pretty funny when people realize its an iPhone in a BB case.
    01-21-2011 08:26 AM
    Ever since I got a smartphone I've never rolled naked. Before my iPhone I had a BlackBerry Curve 8900, and that had an iSkin gel case. I currently have a speck case on my iPhone but I'm not too fond of it...it seems to add to much weight and bulk to the phone. I might go back to a simple silicone cover.
    01-21-2011 09:38 PM
    OtterBox Defender while at work. Naked everywhere else.
    01-22-2011 11:29 PM
    I am particularly fond of the Defender Otterbox cases. I think they bridge the gap between slimline and protection very well.

Of course, that's one of the things I"m so enamored with the IPHONE over.

No other device is as well supported. There are tons of cases for the IPHONE and most of them look damn good to boot!

My Samsung Epic has like 3 cases and only one of those is serviceable, but even it doesn't look that great.
    01-23-2011 03:51 PM
    I used to roll naked until i dropped my 3g on my tiled kitchen floor. Since then I've cased my phones.
    i would feel A LOT better about dropping a 3G | 3GS on a tile floor rather than a 4

my 3G was very durable
    01-23-2011 10:24 PM
    Did the white conversion on my black iPhone 4 so now I'm definitely rolling naked.. the white just looks so fresssh, can't ever cover its pretty self up now
    01-24-2011 09:46 AM
    While I like how a "naked" phone feels in my hand, I could just never go out and feel comfortable using a device without a case, never with a BlackBerry, even more so with an iPhone, much less an i4. I've never really minded the bulk of cases seeing what they offer in exchange for that little bit of extra material.
    01-24-2011 03:04 PM
    Totally nude except for a clear strip covering the antenna to kill the death grip.
    01-24-2011 06:37 PM
    Did the white conversion on my black iPhone 4 so now I'm definitely rolling naked.. the white just looks so fresssh, can't ever cover its pretty self up now
    really? Nice! Post a pic on twitter
    01-24-2011 06:49 PM
    I use the barely there and other similar cases. I don't like bulky cases. I'm afraid to go naked!!
    01-24-2011 08:28 PM
    Using Zagg on front and back with a SGP Neo Hybrid bumper. Too chicken to go naked!!!!
    01-24-2011 10:08 PM
    I use the barely there and other similar cases. I don't like bulky cases. I'm afraid to go naked!!
    i do like the "barely there" chrome cases, but the one i did own started flaking after only 2 months..

at&t did take it back by the way
    01-26-2011 12:35 PM
    Didnt get my Iphone yet but I always run naked on my BB. I always keep my phone in my front pocket and anything but naked feels weird and seems bulky. My wife is never Naked () but always tosses her phone in a handbag, so she needs the protection.

So is there any coralation to how you roll and where you carry your phone?
    01-26-2011 01:22 PM
    Didnt get my Iphone yet but I always run naked on my BB. I always keep my phone in my front pocket and anything but naked feels weird and seems bulky. My wife is never Naked () but always tosses her phone in a handbag, so she needs the protection.

So is there any coralation to how you roll and where you carry your phone?
    If your wife is never naked, then your in trouble
    01-26-2011 01:29 PM
    Bought the TiPb Smartphone Experts $.99 case. Great fit, nice feel and it fits into my hip holster with the silicone case on. Can't ge beat.
    01-26-2011 08:32 PM
    The only time i go naked is when i'm connected to my laptop via sync dock. other than that it has a cheap rubber case on it that i bought off fleabay.
    01-27-2011 04:41 AM
    never naked!
    I love my baby too much, if anything happened to him I'd be lost :o
    When I'm out ANYWHERE I have my Otterbox on, I hate the bulkiness but I love the protection. I just got my default case for 1 cent! I wear that at home for some protection but not overkill :3
    01-28-2011 02:28 PM
    never naked!
    I love my baby too much, if anything happened to him I'd be lost :o
    When I'm out ANYWHERE I have my Otterbox on, I hate the bulkiness but I love the protection. I just got my default case for 1 cent! I wear that at home for some protection but not overkill :3
    Me too! I recently bought a Otterbox Defender and it has the best protection. Thats the only way I go now
    01-28-2011 04:07 PM
    inCase slider, I just can't keep the phone naked, ESPECIALLY not the 4.
    01-28-2011 05:17 PM
173 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD