am i the only one who rolls naked??

GuyZ

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think Otterbox Commuter looks great. Even my girlfriend confirmed this, and got one for her own iPhone.

Rolling naked IMHO is out of the question. It feels so cheap to see an iPhone filled with scratches and cuffs after a couple of months.

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I use a cheap cover just to make it a little thicker and easier to grip. It is one of those rubberized hard covers. Easier for me to handle. Maybe because I came from a BB Storm last year and I was used to the thicker phone. When I use my wifes iphone without a cover, it seems too thin for me.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Now that I've done the white conversion. It is always naked...... except when I'm at work. My job is a little dangerous for that.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the decal girls decal on mine with the decal going around the trim to keep antenae not an issue. I like the decal I chose so it looks cool. I also like the fact that it still feels just like the naked phone and I can change it if I want. I did drop my phone in a parking lot, but the sticker/decal took the scratch and not my phone!

tonydeli7

Jan 5, 2011
about.me
I used roll to naked...but then one day a glass of water fell and my iPhone learned how to swim..
So once I got my replacement,I bought a case..

Carl_g

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Nakey every day. I like the way the way the phone feels. Invisible shield on the back and front.

Naked when I'm at home:

Got a $5 TPU case off EBay. Use the case and a front protector. As soon as I get in the house, I take the case off. I wash it every few days as well.

Here's the one I use. It's a compromise between an ugly otterbox and a hard plastic case. I love it.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=320634078600

I have an extra one that I am willing to trade for a new or almost new bumper if anyone wants.

I rolled naked outside once and my car keys scratched the back of the iPhone 4. The glass is very prone to scratches, regardless of what Apple says.

jsc315

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I dont like cases since I found out about Gelaskins.com The art is amazing and you still keep the nice look of the iphone and fits snug and even can buy screen protectors as well from them. They even send you a wallpaper you your iphone and it looks like one big skin.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
My 3G and 3GS both had cases for about a week when brand new before I couldn't stand them anymore and they were naked the majority of their lives. My 4 has a griffin hard bumper now that I actually enjoy... It may just stay on haha

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
lol. title really made me laugh. i feel the same way. no case for me either. buddy gave me some commander case or some name like that. case is just crazy, could be used in military service! hehee
i just drop it into my holster i used for my bb. i really should get an apple one because the comments i get are pretty funny when people realize its an iPhone in a BB case.

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I got a smartphone I've never rolled naked. Before my iPhone I had a BlackBerry Curve 8900, and that had an iSkin gel case. I currently have a speck case on my iPhone but I'm not too fond of it...it seems to add to much weight and bulk to the phone. I might go back to a simple silicone cover.

Writermind

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I am particularly fond of the Defender Otterbox cases. I think they bridge the gap between slimline and protection very well.

Of course, that's one of the things I"m so enamored with the IPHONE over.

No other device is as well supported. There are tons of cases for the IPHONE and most of them look damn good to boot!

My Samsung Epic has like 3 cases and only one of those is serviceable, but even it doesn't look that great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73