I have the apple bumper that I got for free from apple so in a sense I roll naked too.
    01-07-2011 03:54 PM
    Yuck. I can't imagine having my phone NOT in a case. The scratches, the chips, ugh. I'd be a nervous wreck. Love my OtterBox Defender. It's been around the phone since day one.
    01-07-2011 11:53 PM
    Nude for most part.. every now in then I throw on my white bumper or my gun metal Incase Slider..
    01-07-2011 11:57 PM
    Yuck. I can't imagine having my phone NOT in a case. The scratches, the chips, ugh. I'd be a nervous wreck. Love my OtterBox Defender. It's been around the phone since day one.
    Just not that fragile. Still, after literally destroying one at 12, my 14 year old nephew would not take his second one out of the box until we had driven all the way across Long Island to get a case.
    01-08-2011 09:49 AM
    I don't care about resale value at all. I just give my phone away when I buy the latest greatest model. But, back on topic, I have a vaja case on my iP4. These cases are as beautiful as the iPhone IMO. This phone is just too slippery without a case
    01-08-2011 10:07 AM
    I don't care about resale value at all. I just give my phone away when I buy the latest greatest model. But, back on topic, I have a vaja case on my iP4. These cases are as beautiful as the iPhone IMO. This phone is just too slippery without a case
    I am with you on the first but think that "smooth" is beautiful.
    01-08-2011 10:25 AM
    I was expecting a totally different discussion.
    OP, you suck!
    Jokes!
    One of the first apps I dnldd when I got my 3GS a year ago was a lightsaber app.
    Watching my then 5 year old waving my phone wildly around the house, I had NO regrets about buying a case for it. ;(
    What kind of case?
    Some ten dollar thing they had at the Telus store where I got my phone.
    It's not pretty or fancy because that isn't important to me. It's extremely grippy.
    01-08-2011 11:49 AM
    I was expecting a totally different discussion.
    OP, you suck!
    Jokes!
    One of the first apps I dnldd when I got my 3GS a year ago was a lightsaber app.
    Watching my then 5 year old waving my phone wildly around the house, I had NO regrets about buying a case for it. ;(
    What kind of case?
    Some ten dollar thing they had at the Telus store where I got my phone.
    It's not pretty or fancy because that isn't important to me. It's extremely grippy.
    I am glad my nephews never found that app.

I never cease to be amazed at the number of choices of cases that are offered or the price that they command. Lots of people are profiting from the success of the iPhone.
    01-08-2011 04:32 PM
    Cases are kind of stupid for phones. JMO though. Especially funny are those who wrap em in plastic then throw a case on. You then have a redesigned plastic looking phone that can't fit accessories. Not to mention the decrease in performance having a capacitive screen.
    01-08-2011 05:31 PM
    I'm rollin naked too finally after my upgrade Oct, '10/ip4. About a week ago I just applied a Wrapsol full body armor and 'LOVE'n IT'. I'm like 1-2 others that have stated, "barely ever drop my iphone." Guess, I'm pretty particular about my things. LOL
    01-08-2011 09:42 PM
    Just not that fragile. Still, after literally destroying one at 12, my 14 year old nephew would not take his second one out of the box until we had driven all the way across Long Island to get a case.
    you really have to appreciate it when the younger generation learns the value of keeping something nice, glad to hear it

my son, who is 11, is very neurotic about his iPT4, or any piece of electronics he owns or has owned

i'm afraid he might be turning into a little hacker already. every iPT he has owned so far has to be jailbroken so he can put his favorite tweaks/themes on it. he says they're boring otherwise. he knows his way around Cydia and Winterboard very well. he also understands the meaning of a "tethered jailbreak", something a lot of grown adults do not
    01-09-2011 10:10 AM
    that's like my buddy showed me photo of his niece on the stairs where she lives on her i4 and her MacBook Pro... ummm she's 9 ! LOL wow.. wish i could be 9 again lol
    01-09-2011 11:24 AM
    Naked is the way to go.
    01-09-2011 11:30 AM
    I would like to "roll naked," but I'm too paranoid about drops, spills, etc. I've been using the OB Defender case, and it is much bulkier than I would like, but I also rest a little easier knowing that my phone is about as protected as it can get. I also have one of the iSkin cases, but the power button using that case seems very difficult to actually press. Maybe I'll get some bumper-like case someday for when I'm at home, etc., but for now the Defender works without too much hassle.
    01-09-2011 01:23 PM
    Same here....Love my smoke Incase Snap.
    Me, too. Looks/feels close to naked, but gives some protection at the same time.
    01-09-2011 03:15 PM
    I use to roll naked, but now I use an Otterbox defender case, and I love it.
    01-09-2011 06:24 PM
    I think Otterbox Commuter looks great. Even my girlfriend confirmed this, and got one for her own iPhone.

Rolling naked IMHO is out of the question. It feels so cheap to see an iPhone filled with scratches and cuffs after a couple of months.
    01-10-2011 01:56 AM
    Well when I wa rolling naked I still had an invisible shield all the way around to recent scratches so that's avoidable.
    01-10-2011 02:01 AM
    I also got Belkin free case from China !!
    01-10-2011 03:02 AM
    I use a cheap cover just to make it a little thicker and easier to grip. It is one of those rubberized hard covers. Easier for me to handle. Maybe because I came from a BB Storm last year and I was used to the thicker phone. When I use my wifes iphone without a cover, it seems too thin for me.
    01-10-2011 08:57 AM
    Now that I've done the white conversion. It is always naked...... except when I'm at work. My job is a little dangerous for that.
    01-10-2011 01:49 PM
    I have the decal girls decal on mine with the decal going around the trim to keep antenae not an issue. I like the decal I chose so it looks cool. I also like the fact that it still feels just like the naked phone and I can change it if I want. I did drop my phone in a parking lot, but the sticker/decal took the scratch and not my phone!
    01-10-2011 03:37 PM
    can anyone post your iPhone with art case here ?
    01-10-2011 10:57 PM
    I used roll to naked...but then one day a glass of water fell and my iPhone learned how to swim..
    So once I got my replacement,I bought a case..
    01-11-2011 07:39 AM
    Nakey every day. I like the way the way the phone feels. Invisible shield on the back and front.
    01-16-2011 07:19 PM
173 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD