Bone Weight Astrology 2011 - Uses The Weight Of Bone to Forecast Your Life

TammyWal22

Aug 8, 2009
Visit site
I Bet You Don't Know The Weight Of Your Bone Can Be Used To Forecast Your Life!

What Bone Weight Astrology?[/COLOR][/B]
Bone Weight Astrology is a Chinese Astrology system that is used to tell a person?s character and traits, as well as luck throughout his or her lifetime. People that are interested or just plain excited about Astrological symbols and how it pertains to their personal lives will be fascinated by this app based on a practice that has been around ancient China for centuries.

Simple and easy to use, someone enters their birth date, and from there the application can then calculate their Chinese Zodiac, which is based on 12 different animals. Depending on the animal, it will be able to formulate the reading for what is projected for the animal for that year. In turn, the application demonstrates what the Chinese Zodiac will say about the user for that year.

Download here:
[url=http://itunes.apple.com/app/bone-weight-astrology/id408396469?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Bone Weight Astrology for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

THANKS!

Reactions: iamfrank

appsasia

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
actually this seems pretty cool as Jpaan and Korea believe in bloodtypes, it'll be interesting to see how the Chinese perceive things

TammyWal22

Aug 8, 2009
Visit site
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I'm so happy to see you guys reply to the thread, so I post some promo codes for you guys to try it out.
AW4WHPPJ44NK
LA4PHN9XHTLF
6XAA43AJLF6Y
4PPNXF33KXK3
JPRXXM7F73FN

It is great if you can post your 2011 forecast result to share with peoples. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR