I was just curious to hear opinions on the "Inception" game/app that's relatively new to the app store. The reviews are mixed, but it seems that the negative reviews are mostly because it's not supported to work correctly on the iOS device they're trying.

It sure seems like a pretty cool concept.

Anyone have it? Worth paying for?
    12-23-2010 04:21 PM
    I take it that this game is based on the movie? If so, then no. The movie sucked. Probably one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Honestly.
    12-23-2010 06:08 PM
    the film was amazing unbelievable i definately recommend you watching it look at reviews of the filim there all brilliant
    12-23-2010 08:03 PM
    It's not really a game I don't think. More like an "experience" app. And I thought the movie was awesome. How could you think it was awful?

Well I guess it's not a very popular app. Just thought I'd ask...
    12-24-2010 12:01 AM
    It seems to have been getting a few good reviews in the app store. I might check it out later. I dl'd inception last night so few festive budweisers in front of the fire tonight and a film and then I might be in the mood for the ap!
    12-24-2010 07:54 AM
    Popular as it is, but I don't see any good in this app.
    12-25-2010 03:42 AM
    I take it that this game is based on the movie? If so, then no. The movie sucked. Probably one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Honestly.
    You sure you watched the same flick we're talking about?

Whether the app's good or bad, the movie sure as hell rocked!
    12-25-2010 02:48 PM
    I tried the app and lost all hope for it in a matter of mins it seems pointless really!
    12-29-2010 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD