So I use my iPhone 3GS a lit for gaming (Table-Top RPGs) and I have yet to find an app for the iPhone that allows me to view/adjust EDITABLE PDFs.

Is there an app that will allow me to do that for the iPad? I want to replace my laptop at gaming with an iPad but if I can't edit the PDFs I have no reason to get one.

Thank you.
    12-15-2010 02:43 PM
    Check out GoodReader and iAnnotate. They natively open PDF's and you and mark directly on the PDF files. I don't know about form fields though. I haven't downloaded any PDF forms to try that out yet.
    12-17-2010 02:52 PM
    Check out GoodReader and iAnnotate. They natively open PDF's and you and mark directly on the PDF files. I don't know about form fields though. I haven't downloaded any PDF forms to try that out yet.
    I recommend iAnnotate. If you can send me a PDF form or link to one, then I can try it out for you before you purchase
    12-19-2010 12:35 AM
    I just got wind that Readdle updated their app - PDF Expert for iPad ($9.99), that allows you to fill in PDF forms and calculated fields. Hope that helps.
    12-20-2010 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD