Hi All,

Just curious what your favorite calendar app is. I've looked at a few (calengoo, HD pocket informant etc).

The built in app is ok, but the lack of colors for events is very frustrating.

All I really want is a nice calendar that synchs to google and has multiple calendar/color options...thoughts?

Chris
    12-07-2010 07:43 PM
    You can just use the default calendar and it works great with google and it has colors/etc.
    12-07-2010 09:39 PM
    I use the default calendar with google (boy scout troop and work) and mobile me.
    12-07-2010 10:00 PM
    Use Google to set your colours. Use different calendars instead of categories. Then you can use any of the calendar options. As I said in this week's Pick of the Week - I like CalenGoo.
    Christopher#IM likes this.
    12-07-2010 11:00 PM
    Ok...obviously a google calendar novice here...how do I change colors in google calendar for differenc events?
    12-08-2010 09:29 PM
    My vote for Calvetica Calendar. Nice and useful app.
    You can try TapCal and Hachi Calendar as well.
    12-08-2010 11:59 PM
    Ok...obviously a google calendar novice here...how do I change colors in google calendar for differenc events?
    It's not so much that you change colours for different events, as set up categories as different calendars.

You set up a calendar for work events, make it red, a calendar for the kids' after school events, yellow, a calendar for personal events, black, etc.
    Christopher#IM likes this.
    12-09-2010 07:02 AM
    Aha....thanks much for the tip!
    12-09-2010 10:45 AM
    My vote for Calvetica Calendar. Nice and useful app.
    You can try TapCal and Hachi Calendar as well.
    Ah, another TapCal user. I love this app. Google Calendar AND Google Tasks as well as the iOS calendar. Sweet app.
    11-03-2011 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD