Is there an app to lock the screen rotation. Iie) locking it in portrait mode and when I rotate to landscape, It remains in the portrait position.
    11-28-2010 04:30 AM
    assuming you're jailbroken, i use Rotation Inhibitor - a free application from iSpazio available in Cydia
    11-28-2010 06:45 AM
    Its a default setting on the iPhone. Double click on the home button, scroll over to the ipod controls and you will see a circle with an arrow, click it and a padlock will appear you will also see that icon up by the battery meter. I hope that helps... Same process to disable it.
    11-28-2010 07:37 AM
    assuming you're jailbroken, i use Rotation Inhibitor - a free application from iSpazio available in Cydia
    Thank you very much!

Its a default setting on the iPhone. Double click on the home button, scroll over to the ipod controls and you will see a circle with an arrow, click it and a padlock will appear you will also see that icon up by the battery meter. I hope that helps... Same process to disable it.
    Ah!!! I have actually wondered what that meant when I saw it on a few screen shots. Thanks!
    11-29-2010 11:34 PM
    This is a known feature of the iPhone. But is there an in App option to do it? I don't want the rotation feature to be disabled all the time, only when I play certain games
    12-03-2010 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD