Safety Switch - Personal Bodyguard for $0.99!!

gamblor

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know about my new iPhone app, Safety Switch, which was released yesterday in the App Store. Safety Switch is the ultimate personal panic alarm for iPhone, with five built-in alarms you can activate if you feel unsafe or find yourself in trouble. It is designed to quickly and easily notify your friends and family that you're in trouble and where you are.

With Twitter and Facebook integration, Safety Switch goes above and beyond to make sure help is always a tap away.

Just briefly, with Safety Switch you can:
  • Send out your location and distress message to friends on Facebook and Twitter
  • Send an emergency text message with your location to your family, partner or best friend
  • Activate a loud alarm to attract help and attention from bystanders
  • Use your iPhone as a bright torch
  • Quickly call emergency services with a single tap
  • Beautiful, simple interface.

Peace of mind for only $0.99!

The website is here: Safety Switch - Help is a always a tap away and the app can be found on iTunes here: Safety Switch for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

And to get in the Thanksgiving spirit of things, I've got 5 promo codes for whoever wants them! Just reply and ask for a promo code and I'll send you one ASAP!

Enjoy!

Reactions: Mickyfin

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro