Pandora vs Last.fm vs Slacker

Which is your favorite Music App from the 3 below?

• Pandora

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Last.fm

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Slacker

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

deadly_shuriken

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
Which is your favorite music App from these 3?

I personally have always loved Pandora, used Last.fm a bit since I also have it on my 360, but now that I found Slacker I think I found my new favorite (although the amount of ads in that app is ridiculous)

Sirius-XM

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Upgrade your Slacker account to Plus for $50 a year and you lose the ads, get unlimited skips and most importantly you get "caching", which allows you to download stations while on wifi. While Slacker works with 3G, the caching reduces 3G data usage. Furthermore, if you have a Ipod Touch it lets you listen anywhere.

deadly_shuriken

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
I did see the added features when upgrading, but $50 a year, damn, $20-30 like pandora sure, but $50 is a little much..

I'm not worried about data usage, i still have my unlimited plan.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I like Last.fm because it tracks my plays, but I happen to listen to Pandora too because the song lists are better. SOMETIMES

boss75

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Pandora mostly because of all the time I've spent setting up the stations. I like it and it generally plays the music I like. I tried last.fm for a little bit but didn't put much effort into it and haven't ever given slacker a chance.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
The iPod app is the defaut music player next to thhe playback and volume controls to the left of the fast app switcher. Meaning it's there to hit play and start playing something in when ther is nothg else going on. Is there any way to change the default to something else like pandora? So I can just start playing pandora from there instead of opening the app?

Also, I wish I could actually get I to pandora on the browser, at least on the iPad, so I can edit or add variety to stations. Cant do that in the app.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2