How many apps on your iPhone?

deadly_shuriken

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
How many apps do you have installed on your iphone?

I can't believe it but I currently have 474 Apps :eek:

BTW, to check the number of apps:
1- Go to Settings
2- Select General
3- Select About
4- "Applications" with total next to it will appear

deadly_shuriken

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
Are you crazy!
I bet you aint using 70% of them :)

I've probably got around 70. Alot of games.

Just a little bit crazy lol :D

Ya a lot of them are just sitting there, when I try to take time to clean up and get rid of old ones i always end up downloading more the next day, so i just gave up haha

Erica

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I always think it'll slow down my iPhone if I had to many apps so I'm constantly removing apps I don't use as much....

Does anyone know if it really does slow the iPhone 4 down to have LOTS & LOTS of apps???

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
128 for me.

I go through and clean them up pretty regularly. I have a method, if I have not used an app for a while it gets moved to a folder on page 2. If I find that i use it again before the cleanup then it goes back to page 1. Helps cut down on the clutter.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
wow! I thought I had alot. I have 280. And I even have a folder titled "need these". hahaha I just havent cleaned mine up in a while. And no, it doesn't slow it down from what I can tell.

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
I have this whole, "have only the apps I actually use or need" thing going on right now so I only have 91 apps on my iPhone 4 (which still seems like a lot to me).

parabel

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
564 :D
Many of them are just sitting in folders titled "various", but every once in a while, I'm glad I have a specific app or game with my which I've rarely or never used before. I access those through Spotlight.
One day I'll do a cleanup of those I never used...
At least the first few pages of my homescreen are tidily filled with apps I use regularly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh