new iPhone game - "Helio Driver 3D"

vava

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm proud to announce my new (first) game "Helio Driver 3D" which was approved today :D

About me and my game:
I'm an indie developer from Croatia, thats why perhaps my english isn't perfect :).
When I was a little kid and game boy was "in", my favorite game was choplifter, where you fly a helicopter, rescue people and shoot on enemies, so I decided to make a helicopter game.

Helio Driver 3D is a game with 2d gameplay, but has beautifull 3d environments what's a rarely appearence on the iStore. The goal of the game is to rescue people without crashing as you fly through pandora like skyislands, caves, hoods, avoiding moving cranes, blocks, windmills and other obstacles. An additional aggravating circumstance is that you are limited with fuel. What makes the game really special is that it incorporates actual physics (gravity, helicopter mass, acceleration etc.). As a consequence you have to be skilled for "driving" (flying :) the helicopter. That's why my game slogan is "become a Helio Driver".

Watch out the video and screenshots on fb (you are welcome to support me by likeing it):

facebook.com/HelioDriver3D

I would be glad to hear some feedback...

vava

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! It's nice to see people not only showing interest for games with big names behind (EA, Gameloft etc.), they got enough attention...

vava

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I have 5 fresh promo codes to give away, enjoy...

RM43ETLXF9M4
XWKW67KE67AE
FH936HXE9W76
KKENFTJAJFN4
RPAF6PHN9HFA

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member