I really like games like Villains and Superhero Alliance on my iPhone, as well as a lot of the Storm8 games (Kingdoms, World War, iMobsters, etc). Does anyone have any other games that are similar that they really like?
    10-14-2010 12:22 PM
    Not really, they dont make to many more of those types of games lol everyones moving on taking advantage of the new developer technology! Games like street fighter! Real Racing etc thats what its all about now!
    10-14-2010 01:37 PM
    There are a few others out there, mostly the Facebook-linked games, which I'm not interested in. Don't need to be spamming my facebook friends all the time.

As long as people are interested in the genre, there will always be people that develop for it. I would if I could, but I don't have the knowledge, nor do I have a mac. I'm sure that there are more out there that I just don't know about. New tech is great, but some games I'm just not interested in. This genre allows me to spend 10 minutes every now and then and feel accomplished.

Everyone's tastes are different and I totally get that most developers will take advantage of emerging tech and trends, but there will always be people like me who's mostly played game is Cribbage
    10-14-2010 02:37 PM
    Kingdomgs At War

It's a cross between the fake MMO's like iMobsters, and a real "old school", text-ish MMORPG.
    10-14-2010 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD