Contacto v1.1 hits the App Store! Visual dialing, free promos and more...

Manolis Tsangaris

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Contacto is a powerful communication tool for professionals who want to increase their productivity. This innovative application helps you quickly organize your contacts into groups using Contacto's Smart Suggestions technology. Its friendly user interface lets you manage you iPhone contacts with easy mnemonics and contact picture support. Contacto is fully compatible with iOS4.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacto-smart-contact-management/id375642822?at=10l3Vy

Why switch to Visual Dialing?
  • Visual memory: By placing your contact icons in a fixed location on a grid you create a powerful visual mnemonic. After a few visits to a page the contact layout is effortlessly memorized and your finger guides you to the appropriate contact in a breeze! This translates to improved speed and efficiency compared to the traditional scrolling list interface.

• Reduced cognitive load (do more, think less): Humans are much better at recognizing faces than words. A picture is a thousand words. If you have to spend a long day on your cellphone why not conserve a few braincells! Visual dialing is both more natural and easy to use.

• Improved aesthetics: Pictures are prettier than words. Need we say more?

Why use Contacto?
  • Contacto combines the advantages of visual dialing with improved usability and aesthetics. Starting with the familiar, iPhone springboard interface, we have added features that improve efficiency and ease-of-use (bigger icons, badges and groups). Our art team has designed an icon gallery exclusively for Contacto for improved aesthetics. The results is an application with a much improved look and feel.

New in version 1.1:
  • Improved compatibility with iOS 4: supports multitasking where available
  • Introducing visual themes: additional background colors, bigger icons for improved usability

Free Codes (can only be redeemed in the US store):
EJAKFAHA6TWW
3K4HLEPAKJ9P

Feel free to contact us for more free promo codes at Contacto - The smart communication tool!

Also you may try out the full functionality of Contacto for free. Contacto Lite is ad free!

Contacto Lite - Smart Contact Management for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Question for ya, Manolis. Why does Contacto not consistently get the contact photo? If I choose the contact from my address book, I get an icon instead of the contact photo. If I'm lucky enough that the address book recognition suggests a name - it brings over the photo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2