Get your recipes organized with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPad

stevenwei

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
We're very excited to announce the release of Paprika Recipe Manager for iPad. Take control of your recipe collection and replace those old stacks of cookbooks with something a litle easier to manage. Paprika lets you easily create your own recipes, save recipes from any website, and organize them the way you want. If you like to cook, Paprika will be the most useful app you've ever downloaded.

What can you do with Paprika?
  • Add your own recipes: We designed Paprika specifically to make it easy to add your own recipes.
  • Browse for recipes online: Because there are millions of recipes already available online. Automatically download recipes from most major sites.
  • Copy and paste from anywhere: Easily copy and paste recipe information from any website, and save the photo too!
  • Make a grocery list: Add ingredients from selected recipes, as well as your own custom items.
  • Prevent the screen from turning off while cooking: Cause there?s nothing worse than having to ?Swipe to Unlock? when your hands are covered with food!
  • Organize your recipes: Customize your categories, manage your favorites, and find recipes with a built-in search.
  • Email recipes and grocery lists: So you can share with a friend.
Home Page: Paprika Recipe Manager for iPad.
iTunes Store Link:

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Sold. I am tired of bookmarking my favorite recipes online, ran back and forth to my pc whilst cooking. At least, I can have the iPad with me in the kitchen with extra care of course.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2