Password Keeper

lmbrrt

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I just came over from the world of Blackberry. Love my iPhone 4 so far. I used to use an app called Password Keeper on my blackberry to keep track of and to generate new passwords for a couple of programs at work. These passwords would require changing every 2 - 3 months and you can't repeat the past 5 passwords. Password Keeper was simple and elegant in the way that it handled this for me.
I have tried several free apps that are cumbersome. They either are good as a vault but poor generators or good generators and poor vaults. None that I have tried seems to be able to generate new passwords for existing IDs/programs/sites. I admit that I have only briefly sampled a few apps but I am hoping people here would have some experience with these apps and would be able to recommend a couple of good ones. It doesn't need to be a free app but the less expensive the better as long as it does the job.

Thanks in advance

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And although I'm (now) biased, I say go for DataVault. Universal binary for use on both iPhone and iPad.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Got a question - how many of you who use 1password are using it because you got it last year when it was "free for a limited time" and how many of you purchased 1password?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Personal update here, we have updated DataVault for iPhone and iPad (and iPod Touch). It now supports sync to iTunes as well as syncing to the desktop through several webdav servers including MobileMe and boxnet.Try the trial and let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner