What's the aim of the game? Sperms and their friends' viruses are flying to the destination place.
    Player's obligation is to catch them with the help of special gun, which is firing with condoms.
    If you miss at least one of viruses, the game is over! On each level moving speed of sperms and viruses is up and you are limited
    in number of shoots.
    Catching sperms and viruses, player takes his points after each level.

Don't lose your chance, try it now and give to know about our funny game to all your friends!

Download URL: itunes.apple.com/us/app/spermkiller-hd/id390544302?mt=8
    09-12-2010 03:04 PM
    I dunno...maybe it's just me. I feel ickky from just reading that.
    If I actually played it, I'd have to wash my hands afterwards.
    09-12-2010 04:50 PM
    It does seem odd that this cleared the approval process the day after rules were announced, Steve did say we don't need any more fart apps so I guess sperm is the new place to be. My guess is since no anatomical parts were exposed Apple didn't care. The app doesn't appeal to me, but it may to others.
    09-13-2010 12:59 PM
    It does seem odd that this cleared the approval process the day after rules were announced, Steve did say we don't need any more fart apps so I guess sperm is the new place to be. My guess is since no anatomical parts were exposed Apple didn't care. The app doesn't appeal to me, but it may to others.
    I feel the same way, just like the #1 free game is Pimple Popper? Gross!
    09-13-2010 05:07 PM
    EW yo wthhhhh
    10-27-2010 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD